Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, April 28th, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, there will be a Benelli open house at Arizona's exclusive Benelli dealer Ton-Up Motorcycles, 2729 East Indian School Road in Phoenix. Factory techs will be present, test rides on the Cafe Racer, Sport and Tornddo LE, food, prizes, Benelli apparel Kushitani, etc. Tornado, Tornado LE and TNT Standard will be on display, also a clean 1976 Benelli 750 Sei.

See you ALL there :)

Glenn
Ton-Up Motorcycles
602-77TONUP (778-6687)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Aye, right.............I better leave now then and I might just make it over in time :rolling:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Congrats Glen,
I wish I could be there!

Woohoo..the Benelli's are finally showing up around here!

Post up pics and videos if you have them. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Aye, right.............I better leave now then and I might just make it over in time :rolling:
Bring me a carbon fiber tank protector and I'll buy your beers :bow:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
I take it you have never heard about the reputation us Scots have got for having a wee drink or two :rolling:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I take it you have never heard about the reputation us Scots have got for having a wee drink or two :rolling:
I have a bit of Scot in my blood from my fathers side as well though I would not want to get into a contest with a full Scot.

Got to ride the LE and TNT Sport to compare to my standard Tre today. Very different rides, more so than I thought they would be. The LE is definately a step up. Also got a new map installed to see if that fixes the stalling. Version 6033. Seat of the pants it seems it may pull a bit better at lower rpm's but I may be confused after riding the other bikes today. Demo rides all day tomorrow. What fun will be had :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts