Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
903 Posts
Photo album!

:p

Me too! I was also unable to post my zipped files onto the forum, I had to host one picture at a time.:(

They look good though!:clap:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Mind you, I am still slowly figuring this out.

VTX..if you look at the pictures in your album, you should see a drop down menu under each pic. I suspect when you edit the pic and select it as the highlight, that would put that pic as the highlighted picture for that album.

Lloyd..if you put all your pics into a folder, then zip the folder and then select and upload that zip folder it should automatically create an album with all those pictures.

That's how I got all the Intermot pictures on there.

Let me me know if it works.

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mind you, I am still slowly figuring this out.

VTX..if you look at the pictures in your album, you should see a drop down menu under each pic. I suspect when you edit the pic and select it as the highlight, that would put that pic as the highlighted picture for that album.

Lloyd..if you put all your pics into a folder, then zip the folder and then select and upload that zip folder it should automatically create an album with all those pictures.

That's how I got all the Intermot pictures on there.

Let me me know if it works.
Ta, Roland didn't do anything but there's a picture there now. :confused:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
I did it for you! :)

But you now know how to change the highlight pic. :clap:

BTW..is that your name in Chinese in your user title? Do you know what it means? :D

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did it for you! :)

But you now know how to change the highlight pic. :clap:

BTW..is that your name in Chinese in your user title? Do you know what it means? :D
thank you mr Admin....
looked for "highlight" in the right click dropdown menu couldnt see it, still done now..... and how did you know which picture to pick.....mmmmm :rolling:

wondered if you noticed it I think it means "senior member" in chinktalian or italianese (mind you it was a google translation) :blur:

·
1,841 Posts
Roland I dont seem to be able to change my highlight photo, I dont get a drop down menu like you describe to vtx ?:bawl:
PS I am not on the locations map either, mind you it is getting a bit crowded in south east england !

·
903 Posts
Zipped folders

Admin, that's what I did! I selected the pictures I wanted then sent them to a zipped folder, I then selected the folder throught your browser double clicked which placed the folder into my album. I the wrote a caption and selected update. After a while the screen went back to my album but nothing was there!:mad:

I must be doing something wrong.:doh:

Thank's for placing a header picture onto my album.:clap: :bow:

PS I am not on the forums location map either!:(
PPS No drop down menu for me either!:bawl:

I not complaining, Honest!:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Photo Album

I too have tried to get my photoes into the members galery. I have a hedding there "Capt. Commando" but the album says empty. I sent my pictures un zipped and one at a time. Where did I go wrong and how can I start over?

C.C.

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
you should see a drop down menu under each pic
I can upload individual pics and zip files OK but I can't see the drop down menu under each pic. Are you only able to see it Roland with the Admin Profile that you have?

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
(chants)...Come on Alvin, Come on Alvin:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Ta...Da

You mean like this?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
OH MY SWEETLORD!
I WANT THAT BIKE!!

(Or at least some of the stickers on it)

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hey Al........you've not half changed your tune lately

Would I buy another one knowing what I know now? NO.
Sounds familliar?;)

·
903 Posts
Oh my sweet lord!

I suppose I will just have to settle for the crumpet then as you've reserved the bike! :hero: :hero: :blur::rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good god whats happened to the poor girls legs, worst case of Varicose veins I've ever seen...:rolleyes:
love the Remus pipe transforms the look of the bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts