Benelli Forum banner

Pick Sharky a date

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have recently joined a dating agency,and all these lovely lady's have written to me............please pick me a date.......starting top left is no1,then across the page and then down up to no 10.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
4 and 6 look the best, but 5 looks dirty as f*ck :rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Numero 4 matey and I'll even have sloppy seconds afterwards:rolling:

Al :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
im not sure but i think no5 could be a bloke..........:confused: :confused:
As my ol' grandad used to say Sharky .... If you can't pot the pink .... pot the black;)

Al (Did you know Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hi Sharky (Paul) No6 looks fun but i have an alternative which would be just up your street ... loves Benelli's ..... Is a Hot date ..... Can probaly arm wrestle you under the Table and some have said my sister is a laugh a minute...................... what do you guys think ? LOL :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
What a forum!! richardm is confused by only 10 options and opts for No.11 ....whoa and behold Angus finds a No.11. Personally Mrs Angle as Santa looked better :rolling: :rolling:

btw my twopenneth: 1, scary; 2, moose; 3, could be in drag?; 4, ok but crazy blue eyes, Dune? ; 5, big plaything, but no; 6, would get it; 7, ok; 8, 9, 10, grim.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Hi Sharky (Paul) No6 looks fun but i have an alternative which would be just up your street ... loves Benelli's ..... Is a Hot date ..... Can probaly arm wrestle you under the Table and some have said my sister is a laugh a minute...................... what do you guys think ? LOL :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Jesus Angus, You've dyed your hair again !

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
The eye shadow,the blusher,the lip stick and eye liner and wig ! Guess i'm getting my own carriage at roggart !:rolling: god its so boring waiting for decent weather i'll do anything for a laugh !.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
The eye shadow,the blusher,the lip stick and eye liner and wig ! !.
You could have done with nail varnish as well mate.. :rolling:

angledangle said:
Guess I'm getting my own carriage at roggart !
Mmmm.. YEP. :eek:

angledangle said:
god its so boring waiting for decent weather I'll do anything for a laugh !.
Who's laughing.... That's going to give me nightmares.. :rolling:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
i think no 6 is the best looking:) & number 5 definataly looks like she'll take it up the wrong un ;) ;) lol

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Angus its one thing to dress like that:doh: what you do in your own home is your bussiness:rolleyes: But to wear a benelli jacket as well now thats a bit of a low blow. How do you put all that hair in ya bash hat.:rolling: Have you thought of having a face lift if your bored :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts