Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is this the best Scotland has to offer???? Call off Rogart lads if this is the best we can come up with!

More pics of this beauty ....

Ooooohhhh I can't take anymore ... she's sooooo hot;)

And then there is the description of this Bonnie Scotts lass to go with those pictures ...... :rolling:

Sharky you southern git! You owe me my membership fee back:rolling:

'Honestly Al, get yourself on there' he said. 'The birds are quality, not like the shite you get on plenty of fish mate'.:mad:;)

Al:rolling:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:rolling:

You sure that ain't Angus in disguise ! :rolleyes:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: PMSL, coughing and choking, eyes watering :rolling:

p.s. what's with the top golden shower position?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let's just point out a few of the little white lies that she (or Angus) has told shall we?

1: "I am a lovely lassie".
2: "I have been told that I am an attractive lady".
3: "I am petite".
4: "I am tanned". Tanned my arse, she means mahogany varnished:D
5: "I am a real girls girl". Aye, right love, sure you are!

Al:rolling:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
yes, lots of brilliant quotes which leave plenty to wonder about. Such as...
6. "I would love to go somewhere romantic like the Maldives/Seychelles" - never been, need someone to pay for it :rolling:
7. "I love to have a clean modern home with lovely things to make it homely and cozy" - does that mean rather than my hovel, hence "I love candles" :rolling:

Mind you, East Lothian! I can see Laurence making notes ;)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
GOD SHE'S REAL CLASS :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: .

Theres so much wrong going on there its unreal and i can see why other members may think its my latest wig/ makeup stunt but alas i could never reach such depths of depravity in pretending to be this Bonnie Wee Lass . Made My Day - Can you imagine waking next to Sex Doll Features !!!:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey, do you think I'm in with a shout guys? I'm older than 30, I like candles and I'm a man.............or I was the last time I looked :p

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
She cant be a Jocko bird, she hasn`t got a Hairy Chest........:rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Rob, on one of those pictures I can swear I see a mans dangly pits hanging down in one of them!!! Is that one of those new 'Sluts with Nuts' dolls that you can buy?
If I was stranded on a desert island I still wouldn't do her. I'd rather hump the inside of a rotten crab shell than let her near me:rolling:

Al:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Rob, one one of those pictures I can swear I see a mans dangly pits hanging down in one of them!!! Is that one of those new 'Sluts with Nuts' dolls that you can buy?
If I was stranded on a desert island I still wouldn't do her. I'd rather hump the inside of a rotten crab shell than let her near me:rolling:

Careful Al, how am I supposed to eat my breakfast when I've PMSL ! I nearly choked on a Banana ! :rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
36! Must have been a tough paper round.

That's some shade of orange! She'd be a hi viz pillion ...sadly that's the only positive thing I can think of.

Wish I hadn't seen those pics just before lunch.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hey, do you think I'm in with a shout guys? I'm older than 30, I like candles and I'm a man.............or I was the last time I looked :p
so it's been hidden below a bulbous bow for some years then? :rolling:
:p :rolling: :rolling:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Rob, on one of those pictures I can swear I see a mans dangly pits hanging down in one of them!!! Is that one of those new 'Sluts with Nuts' dolls that you can buy?

don't do that Al..........you'll get crabs.....:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts