Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will my Benelli arrive tomorrow? It was supposed to be delivered on Friday but seems as though MotoGB can't keep their promises to the dealer that I bought it through. I also got told that Rusty had already PDI'd my bike but guess what? MotoGB were still working on it on the Friday when I should have had it:mad: So, what do you reckon the chances are of me getting this bike tomorrow?

Al:D

If MotoGB are reading these posts ..... DON'T P*SS ME OFF;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look on the bright side Al.. gives you another night or two to take those carbon Dymags to bed with you :D
I'll only be taking the brochure to bed with me as the buggers take a while to get made:bawl:

Still, hopefully soon I'll have everything I've ordered for the bike and put on. I just wish there was somewhere that I could get all my carbon goodies from the one place so that I could be certain of the weave matching each part. The place in Slovakia doesn't do the rear hugger but does the front mudguard ... how weird is that?

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Will my Benelli arrive tomorrow? It was supposed to be delivered on Friday but seems as though MotoGB can't keep their promises to the dealer that I bought it through. I also got told that Rusty had already PDI'd my bike but guess what? MotoGB were still working on it on the Friday when I should have had it:mad: So, what do you reckon the chances are of me getting this bike tomorrow?

If MotoGB are reading these posts ..... DON'T P*SS ME OFF;)

I had a similar experience, but stick with it Al.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a similar experience, but stick with it Al.
I will matey but it's shite weather today so I guess that makes it a little more bearable. If the sun had been splitting the streets I'd be climbing the walls by now:rolling:

Al;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts