Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With us all getting more and more Carbon Fibre bits, I was wondering what you lot use to get a high gloss finish on ya carbon bits.. :D

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Mr Sheen works wonders:clap:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Turtlewax ICE is good stuff, doesn`t leave any white powder. I have been converted from Autogleem so it must be good

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
use a hand applied glaze it lasts for ages gives a brilliant deep shine and it hides small swirl marks and scratches but it aint as cheap as mr sheen

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Wow, so impressed! ...all these great ideas for cleaning :rolling:
Turtlewax ICE is good stuff, doesn`t leave any white powder. I have been converted from Autogleem so it must be good
Lee knows what he's talking about, from what I saw of Lee's bike at the TT, he spends an unhealthy amount of time polishing his Fortuna ;)

btw do any of the above techniques work for carbon which has been 'hidden' under green paint? :D

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Yeah whats cleaning?

and does Lee suffer from OCD?:rolling:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oooo... If Lee uses that ICE stuff then I'll give that a go.. :D

Thanks lads.. :)

OCD - Maybe.. But we all suffer from OBD (Obsessive Benelli Disorder)..:rolling:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Mr Sheen is the dogs for getting old chain lube and general oily gunk off.Just spray on and wipe away,i get thru cans of the stuff, to the extent that the people on Sainsburys checkout wonder what we're up to!!!!!:D :clap: :rolleyes:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
I am flatered Lads, its not the 1st time ive been called a great polisher......if you know London slang you will know what that means :D :D :D
Thanks for the compliments :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Its Mr Sheen for me too, it also works well on the satin black of the swingarm and wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts