Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My personal favourite is the ;
"Typhoon", in sticking with the wind theme. hurricanes taken by honda and cyclone just sounds crap ;) and it reminds me of the kick arse hawker typhoon fighter bomber :bow:

Anyone know when the Due756 is finally coming out?? I know the dirt bikes arent even in production yet.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
why not name it Benelli BR4 as not only would it go well if its a four cylinder 'R' version or there could be a Sport version so it would be called a Benelli BR4S which we could all say we like taking off on a Bra :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Typhoon

I would definately agree with Nathan's suggestion of Typhoon :D

Respect to history, the Hawker Typhoon became an awsome fighter bomber in WWII. Especially post D-Day and its role as a tank-buster when Hitler odered that all Typhoon pilots captured be hung from the nearest tree. A tad political in this PC-World but credit where credit's due. As it happens, it's also the name of the new Euro-Fighter, which is also an incredible aircraft of today which I'm sure JR would love to get behing the stick.

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Both the Typhoon and the Tempest were my favorite WWII planes when I was growing up. Especially with those tank busting cannons!

I think that name would be a perfect choice.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, it could be "Saab 96" if it's a V4, and "Fiat Seicento" or whatever Italian car name, in case it's an I4.

After all, proper motorcycles have 1 to 3 cylinders, car engines have 4.

;)

Okay, few excpeptions, like the Benelli Sei, Laverda V6 and M-G V8 make the rule, but those are indeed fine exceptions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts