Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes the only way a manufacturer listens is when the users of the product get together. So ....

·
Registered
513 Posts
Sometimes the only way a manufacturer listens is when the users of the product get together. So ....
I think Benelli have in most part very fair considering that most problems were pre take over machines and they had no responsibility to owners of the 900.Speaking from personal experience I am pleased but I am sure there are times when people are let down.

·
1,841 Posts
When QJ bought Benelli they also bought all responsibility.Any warrentys running must be covered by Benelli (or whoever owns it). That includes 900s.
Remember even though the bikes were made previously, the official warrenty from Benelli starts from when you register it.
In the case of bikes out of warrenty,they still have a responsibility (if only morally?) for known faults. In the UK you also have a legal right under the sale of goods act for up to 6 years if the goods are not fit for the purpose etc..This right is not with the manufacturer,it is with the person that sold you the goods. I have had a few problems and Benelli have sorted. It is frustrating if you have a problem, but I think the best answer is to try to keep calm, keep note of situation,keep talking to the dealer and keep posting on here!. OH YEAH and keep drinking lots of BEER!:gulp:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm keeping my cool which is why the shop keeps talking to me :)

but seriously, the number of issues developing on the "new" Cafe Racers seems to be getting out of hand.

ciao
Derek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts