Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ride to the Pondarosa !

Well the Weather forecast for this weekend isn't too bad, So I am hoping to have a little test ride out on Sunday and the Pondarosa Cafe on the Horseshoe pass seems a good idea at the moment, As long as those lying B*stards at the Metoffice have got it right !

A nice Big Breakfast (see if I can break the zip on my leathers :eek: !) around 10am sounds good to me !

Of course it totally depends on the weather, even if it's still a little chilly ! :doh:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G

·
I was hoping to head off with steve upto the north east but my shoulder still won't stand it so i'll just have to make do with a potter down to Matlock for a brew amd some painkillers about dinner time if your about matey.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G

·
Well that was the idea of the opp mate but it doesn't seem to have worked..
maybe i'm expecting abit much only 3 weeks post opp.
Just want to ride my nelli for more than 30 miles without having to stop for a skip full of painkillers.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hey Rob I can confirm that Simon does have a good woman on the back to massage his shoulder - Jo she's his day/night nurse . Mine on the other hand massages £2000 out of our bank for a Haflinger Horse......gggrrr ...love her ......mmmm.. nice lovely pony .... (mine not Jo's Pony :rolling: oops i mean simon your great too :rolling: )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts