Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from portugal trip 1800 miles of the best roads ever, the TNT was fantastic started every time on the button.... put on a set of new corsa III's the day before we went,fantastic grip but the back tyre is slick with less than 1850 miles on it,the front will be good for maybe another 1000miles.......on the last part of the journey back from plymouth to essex one of the group slid off on some recently surfaced (thats a joke) road the bikes a right off snapped the front clean of the frame :bawl: he's bruised but nothing broken, then the guy following went over the top of the bike and stoved his tank and rad in.....1800 miles through spain and portugal without any grief then 2 down on the homeward strech aaaagggghh!!!

[/IMG]

Shot with K800i at 2007-07-25

·
Registered
736 Posts
Holy Cr_p,
That Trumpet just snapped in 2:( :(
Glad you had a good trip and the TNT went well.
How did you find the TNT for touring? Did you take much luggage?
Welcome home
Dave

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With the small bags on the back it was perfect, didn't know they were there and the wets sat perfectly under the bungee straps...... didn’t get any wrist or back problems, it was spot on.....and the only bike in the group that got as much attention was a limited edition titanium brutale.
I have put 4200 miles on my sport since March (in between floods hailstones and plagues of locusts)
What a Bike

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

URL=http://imageshack.us]
[/URL]
Shot with DiMAGE Xg at 2007-07-25

·
Registered
147 Posts
That shows how stiff moderns forks are. 10 years ago the forks would have bent and taken the energy out, but now they just act as a lever.

At least there is no way that it wont be declared a write-off :-}

1 - 5 of 5 Posts