Benelli Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Welsh and borders Benelli owners meet at a Cafe , very biker orientated. Just outside Crickhowell on the
Talgarth road . Post code is NP8 1RU , the Mynydd Ddu.
If any fellow owners would like to meet up at the Cafe during the summer, explore some roads and sights you have probably never seen.
I will provide a free breakfast, sausages , bacon, egg, waffle , beans , tomatoes, mushrooms and toast with tea or coffee, to any Benelli rider. I need possible numbers to set it up at the cafe
If you want to have a day out , express your interest.
Google it to find where it is .

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd definitely be up for it ..... in 2022
If it is a success, looking for up to twenty first attempt. I think we could get 50 to 60 next year if you are attending. Might be even more if them up North fancy a trip.
Long way to come for a free brekkie, you will sure have come the distance.

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you could organise some camping and beer shop?
Well if Engina is considering it for 2022 my 227 mile trip seems trivial so with a bit of camping (or maybe b+b) involved it makes more sense. So I'm warming to the idea now

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm up for a free breakfast at any time! Only problem is that I may be on a new bike soon (not a Benelli I'm afraid) but since it's not very far from me I'm happy to join in.
Tim (Hussar)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
im definitely up for a trip out for breakfast and story swops with fellow benelli owners.. ill even buy a beer for Glynn

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm up for a free breakfast at any time! Only problem is that I may be on a new bike soon (not a Benelli I'm afraid) but since it's not very far from me I'm happy to join in.
Tim (Hussar)
Will have to give you a previous members pass for this then, but we have to draw the line somewhere, nothing Japanese.
but you will be more than welcome if we can collate numbers , agree a day, get the weather right and agree an eta.
Paying for the breakfast is easy , its only money!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im definitely up for a trip out for breakfast and story swops with fellow benelli owners.. ill even buy a beer for Glynn
Had a brekkie there today, went on the 1130 Tre, only Nellie there .
No surprises there, called back via Abergavenny , saw the first black edition 502 cruiser I have ever seen on the road.
Brand spanker new , looked the dogs, but 45 bhp does not get my pulse racing , and whilst it looked impressive. What will it weather like on British roads. the swinging arm looked both flimsy and untidy. did not find the owner to chat to.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Will have to give you a previous members pass for this then, but we have to draw the line somewhere, nothing Japanese.
but you will be more than welcome if we can collate numbers , agree a day, get the weather right and agree an eta.
Paying for the breakfast is easy , its only money!
"previous member" privilages are good but I'm more than happy to pay my way and defer to the true believers. Being with like minded people is more than worth a few pennies. Next bike (already on order) is Italian so hopefully not too far "off piste".

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not a huge distance from Somerset, so could be up for this. Would my modern-day TRK be welcome?
of course , I think all members would like to have a better look at your bike, like most Benelli,s , you do not see them everyday. will let you know if we have a day planned .

·
Registered
744 Posts
Does anyone fancy camping nearby or know of a good campsite? Don’t fancy the trip just for breakfast but it might be fun camping with likeminded piss heads

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,403 Posts
Tentative maybe from me.......

fred

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Does anyone fancy camping nearby or know of a good campsite? Don’t fancy the trip just for breakfast but it might be fun camping with likeminded piss heads
Give this site a ring to see if they take mature bikers .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts