Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,I was a proud RS owner, one of only two in New Zealand until a cop did a uturn on a blind 100k bend leaving me and my nelly off to the wreckers,I came back but nelly didnt .Lots of bits in the garage no RS available in NZ ,Aussie importer out of bus,so Tuono in the mean time .

·
5,928 Posts
Hey Brent. Welcome to our forum mate.
Great bunch of helpful old buggers here, as I'm sure you already know.
Good luck finding another Nelli. You might have to ship one across the Tasman.:D

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
welcome

Hi to all,I was a proud RS owner, one of only two in New Zealand until a cop did a uturn on a blind 100k bend leaving me and my nelly off to the wreckers,I came back but nelly didnt .Lots of bits in the garage no RS available in NZ ,Aussie importer out of bus,so Tuono in the mean time .
Welcome Brent - that sounds like a pretty horrific incident! :( :( :( Hope no real damage done to yourself!?

Wouldn't wish to benefit from someone else's misfortune but I'd love some nice RS carbon to adorn my standard Tre - what would you want for front & rear mudguard / hugger? I guess postage to UK wouldn't be cheap but let me know what bits you've got - if you're looking to sell of course!

Cheers,
Dom

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
hi 1776

Nathan here with one of the 8 RS's into Oz, what parts have you got?
At least in NZ you may havea chance of importing another Rs for the UK, here in Oz its practically impossoble to privately a road going motorcycle less than 15 yrs old unles you have owned it and lived outside the country for 3 yrs!!!. RS's arent made any more either, now are the 1130 tornados, did any of them go to NZ?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hi Brent.. Welcome to the madhouse.. :rolling: I'm sure I remember reading about your accident in the Motor Cycle News (MCN) a little while back. :( Didn't the other NZ Benelli get hit by a cop car as well?? :confused:

Hope ya get a nice new one soon, and what parts do you have.. :D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
welcome

welcome mate, always good to hear from the men on the British Empire ;) ;)
sorry about the bad luck mate, hope you get another Benelli soon :) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts