Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Friend has decided to part with a transporter for his horses but looking at the transporter it became obvious it was made for the Scottish Trip to transport precious Benelli's and is even in the right colours of green/silver to boot !!!.
Its an American Made Unit and comes with seperate horse (or Benelli ??) transportation section , seating area , cooking/toilet and internal/external storage (wardrobe's) and theres only two others in the UK . suffice to say my Horse Mad Daughter (in the pic) wants our horses moving in this rather than our normal double trailer :doh: - this trailer to buy is the price of a secondhand LE - i know which i'd rather have :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Angus, gonna need a few hay bales to protect the flock of Nellii in transit, also have you got the 7-ton truck to tow it? :rolling:

G

·
comes with seperate horse (or Benelli ??) transportation section , seating area , cooking/toilet and internal/external storage (wardrobe's) :D
WOT ON GODS GREEN EARTH IS THAT ALL ABOUT

REDICULOUS

Why would a horse need a seating area, do they sit round of a night discusing the days horse play NO..
How many horses can cook. .. . And your not telling me that its the riders that leave those LARGE STEAMERS all over the roads, so theres no need for a toilet.
I've never seen a horse in cloths eithers so not alot of call for wardrobes.

No wonder he's selling it, You've got some daft friends Angus

1 - 3 of 3 Posts