Stoner thinks " What the F*ck"
or "Stoner gets Stoned" :blur:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Rossi states there is no truth in the rumour he was practicing for his move into motocross when his MotoGp career ends !!

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
"oop's very sorry casey for overtaking you on a corner"

or

"eat my dust you misarable austrailian tosser"

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Hey Stoner - This is how you stay up on gravel!

Don,t copy me cos you might fall off!

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
"Hey Vale when i said i wanted to get stoned i didnt mean that way !!!"
or
" Yes Casey this is where i buried my Tax Inspector so i'm just flattening it down "
or
" Bridgestone reveals why Valentino had a fourth compound added to his tyre !!"

·
3,085 Posts
probably

trying to pretend to fall over , much like those italian world cup soccer players did when playing the aussies in the last world cup quarter finals.........

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Oi Casey, is that Dannii & Kylie over there with your Mrs, a couple of strap ons & a jar of Vegimite!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Oi Lee,
That one gets the Award for me ! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Rob
Glad to make you smile mate, i am the proud owner of a sick sense of humour!!! Nice thought though:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Glad to make you smile mate, i am the proud owner of a sick sense of humour!!! Nice thought though:D
In that case you should like the following weblink, search for any word you like Cack is a favourite one of mine, the definitions are hilarious, especially the more rude ones begging with C of F or W or, I'm sure you'll get the gist, Enjoy ! :rolling:

www.peevish.co.uk/slang/

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
864 Posts
In that case you should like the following weblink, search for any word you like Cack is a favourite one of mine, the definitions are hilarious, especially the more rude ones begging with C of F or W or, I'm sure you'll get the gist, Enjoy ! :rolling:

www.peevish.co.uk/slang/

Rob

Bahhaaa!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Good find Rob...
Just keyed in 'window licker' and got...

...face like a bulldog [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans]licking[/FONT] piss off a nettle Phrs. Very unnattractive. Cf. 'face like a bulldog chewing a wasp'. face like a busted... Phrs. Phrase that can be finished with any of choice of words, however common ones include...

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
nice one

www.peevish.co.uk/slang/

Rob
Just had a look mate, i thought i knew it all but i was mistaken.Great link & i love you avatar....i have never worked on April 23rd & never will, i play golf & drink Gin & Tonic.....LUVLY JUBBLY;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts