Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Power commander 5 for leoncino 500 or any other piggy back fuel/timing? Controller for the cino.has anyone added one to their Nelly I feel the need to add something to Richen my mixes and add Mo fuel but here in Oz the commanders worth pretty much a grand( twice as much as my r6 or similar bikes) I guess because it's a limited market and just because they can.for that cash I can buy another another grom so it's hard to swallow........a flash tune is avalible in um but I have to send my ecu get it tuned then wait for it to come back and in theese times it's stupid long........any suggestions????cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
There is a company in the U.K. that will flash the stock ecu and reprogram it. You’ll need headers without catalytic converters (or cut them out and weld them back up), an aftermarket air filter, and a cat-free midpipe to replace the collector. For maximum power at least.

Charles

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well there's a let down for you the supplier sent wrong optimiser so there's a wait on that.secondly there is no maps available for vino 500 except the stock 502 baseap and then I asked some bloke with a reputable company how much to tune fuel and timing( as at least it covers timing)and some how he came backwith 1100 friggin buks to tune.woooooooohoooooo who pays and can afford 1100 wtf... So now I'll need to sell either my wife or one of my not so fav kids to now add a autotune and use it on a switchable map for learning......anyone hot an at200 autotune for sale or a pcv map that's any good( I think I'm the only idiot that's gone the pcv tho.......my r6 I had access to 20 odd maps on dynotune ite and I know there new or whatever but this motor is used in more than one bike........bastards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Power commander 5 for leoncino 500 or any other piggy back fuel/timing? Controller for the cino.has anyone added one to their Nelly I feel the need to add something to Richen my mixes and add Mo fuel but here in Oz the commanders worth pretty much a grand( twice as much as my r6 or similar bikes) I guess because it's a limited market and just because they can.for that cash I can buy another another grom so it's hard to swallow........a flash tune is avalible in um but I have to send my ecu get it tuned then wait for it to come back and in theese times it's stupid long........any suggestions????cheers
I just installed a power commander v in my Leoncino 500. There is no map available from them for that bike. However, they sent me the software to get into the unit plus another bit of info for dealing with decel popping. With the help of a friend we were able to create a map through trial and error that has greatly improved the performance of the bike. We also advanced the timing as suggested by the decel popping guide . The change in performance was dramatic. It pulls harder and cleaner all the way to the rev limiter now instead of falling flat on its face at 5000RPM. Still pops on decel but much softer now. I think that is a product of the air injection. All In all I'd say it was money and time well spent. By the way I am in the US so I can only speak for the Dynojet reps here. They were extremely helpful. Hope that helps, Matt

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello

we offer a open loop flash for original ECU, just send us the ecu you ´ll get it back with race map and around 55-58 HP

ciao Alex
I don't see any information about this on your website. Nothing in the Benelli section, nothing in the store. Can you tell me more about it? If it's open loop, that means when I ride from sea level at the beach to 5000 feet in the mountains, the bike is going to run like crap? Or not? 55-58hp seems like a huge jump from the 40hp this bike puts out stock. Almost unbelievable.

Charles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts