Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I took the bike out for a wee blast and on my way home I hit a nice big roundabout. So there I was, poised and ready to pop my knee out to look cool for the chics sitting a couple of cars away. The approach was looking good, minimal traffic and I noticed that the girls had heard me coming as I'd seen them turn around to see where the noise was coming from:D
"Time to make them moist" I thought as I leaned the bike over.
Next thing I know, some old coffin dodger has come out from god knows where and hasn't got a clue which lane he wants to be in:eek
Time to beep the horn.
If I could find it that was:lol
Lights went to full beem, indicators got cancelled, lights got dimmed, cancelled non flashing indicators a few times so I ended up shouting at the top of my voice:lol
He went in front of me again and my thumbs (once again) went all over the place but the right place:lol and I ended up having to shout again:rollin
The thing is, I've lost count of the times that I've tried to cancel a signal and ended up giving a little toot on the horn:rolleyes

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too funny!

I can't tell ya how many times I've beeped the horn accidentally and gotten nasty looks from cage drivers....

It's especially hard after riding any of my other bikes which are all the opposite of the Tre :rollin

Course all of this is becoming a distant memory... coming up on 17 weeks since I last slung a leg over a bike :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Too funny!

After 4 years of Aprilia ownership prior to the Nelly I'm well used to indicating furiously at people

:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Al's got the Horn!!!!!!

I think that a few of the guy's are taking the piss Al.....better see if you can delete thet post of yours.

I'd just keep on shouting in future if I was you mate:rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think that a few of the guy's are taking the piss Al
I'm not surprised mate:b After re-reading that post then I think I'd do the same if someone else had wrote it:)

I noticed that the girls had heard me coming as I'd seen them turn around to see where the noise was coming from
Time to make them moist
Time to beep the horn
He went in front of me again and my thumbs (once again) went all over the place but the right place
and ended up giving a little toot on the horn
What the hell was I thinking

:eek :eek :b

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Horn? What tha?

Good and bad news... Nelli HAS got a horn... but it doesn't work. Think I will just shout like Al does!:rollin :\ :\ :\

1 - 10 of 10 Posts