Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
president sharky proud owner of new 1130 bought from nice people at TAZ.........sorry mitch at red dog but they were cheaper...........and also showed me there axone.......they have 3......special paint job..............sorry i cant tell you as i would have to kill you.............viva el presidente.........first person in the world to order one from TAZ..........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I RULE :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

PS.............BY THE WAY LADS................TAZ HAVE AN 1130 DEMO.....................WARNING DO NOT GO THERE AS YOUR BANK MANAGER WILL PULL HIS HAIR OUT....:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

·
903 Posts
Sharky

:(

Sharky where have you been? I have been trying to contact you, you mobile is inop and I cannot send you PM's as you have not enabled it!

Give me a call mate!

PS Congratulations on your new steed, can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Come on Sharkster !

Photos required before 10pm on Tuesday 17th April 2007 or this message will self destruct !!!!

I getting a bit miffed at Lloyd and you getting all the new bikes :bawl:

I want a MV, TNT, Tornado1130, Ducati 1098, Gixer750 and the new cbr600rr just for a laugh !

So if any of you rich people out there want to kindly donate any of the above bikes to a MOVIE STAR such as myself then please drop me a line to the usual address ....................... :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I was about to trade my heap of shi ... I mean Tre in for an 1130 this week too. Decided not to bother though. Once bitten .....;)
Congrats el presidente on your new purchase:clap: Just wait to see how much fanny you can pull with that baby in between your legs;) You've almost pulled me ya big hunk 'o' love:rolling:

Al (Still bikeless):bawl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts