Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to "Pratt & Osborne Motors" in Geelong.. they're a new Benelli dealer, I the mechanics at Peter Stevens recommended that their head mechanic was the man for Italian exotics.

Anwyas, they have a Scott Oiler on the shelf.. I was wondering if its worth persevering for the Pro-Oiler or should I just get the Scott Oiler put on at the earliest convenience.

Daniel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I suppose anything that keeps your chain lubed to some extent is better than nothing Daniel;) It does seem however that the advantages the pro oiler has over the scott oiler is mainly that is it lubricates your chain relative to the distance that you travel, rather than being drip fed even when you are sitting in traffic. The settings can also be adjusted on the move with the pro oiler.

I'm just about to give Pablo a call and order the Pro Oiler from him so I think it's fair to say which one I think is the best;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd go for the Pro-oiler every time, in fact it would be the first thing that I would fit to any new bike that I get in future.

With a bit of effort you can fit this yourself if you are handy and don't mind having a go at these things.

The guy the sells them, Pablo, is very helpfull and provides quick email responses to any technical queries but if you want any more info. on my installation, just ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts