Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I realise as i write this i am without 'Nelli ' but that is almost rectified and if all goes to plan will be RS in Red (i'll imagine its yellow) . I have been arranging something with a number of Key Benelli Industry personnel and a special announcement which will be revealed soon and i'm hoping for the help from all through here as fellow Benelli Owners. Its something much bigger than a mere Party at my house and will make publication in a number of magazines etc . I have discussed with a current Benelli owner to join me in this and he's excited of the prospect of promoting Benelli and enjoying the challenge like never before ..... watch this space and i hope the kind generosity of all here to help in the smallest of ways.....;) until then i'm just going to stare at my so nearly here RS :eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
C'mon Angus, you can't go about making tantalizing statements like that without telling us all what it is you're planning, ya bugger. :rolleyes:

Speak up man.......and spill the beans :clap:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Nice to see a plan coming together Angus.... ;)
Keep up the good work mate.... :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i'll take the silver/green Tre-K please

I can only say that i get some very crazy thoughts through probaly the fumes off the chemicals i deal with and its just an idea i have which i've put to MotoGB and received positive response. I've talked to BobW a great deal and He's up for being my partner in crime !! and fortunately he's currently in Spain on Holiday so he can't be grilled;) . Its got the making's of a something like "The Hairy Bikers " only it'll be the old ones if its me and Bob :rolling: . A clue would be that did you know there are 20 Official Benelli Dealers and only 24 hours in a Day !:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thats alot of riding.........in that plush deeply padded throne that is the Tre seat.Prep H on stand by lol

:rolling: :rolling:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hairy benelli owners

Hi Angus, Speaking of hairy bikers did you know that hairy biker Dave Myers rides a Tre-K!
being from my home town I see him quiet a lot but don't wanna come over as a star struck anorak by asking him if he's forum member.

Johnny :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Laurel & Hardy Benelli Blue Ridge Run

Is that Barrow there Johnny 1 as i didnt know that a one Hairy Biker was from there. I've studied logistics of riding from one dealership to the next in most obvious pattern,communicated with a couple of charities although may try one or two more to which was pleasantly suprised by there eagerness and looking at contacting two of the ferry companies to offer free passage to get to two of the dealerships. Looking at Demo's through importers to do trip on and although challenging would raise funds for a suitable cause/s , promote Benelli and also have groupies waiting at the end (i wish !). looking at early Next Year to give sufficient time for all arrangements . waiting for Bob to return from his holiday and then get the ball rolling ,meetings etc. Could even have some of you guys ride in or be at Dealerships:bow: . ps before all this note to Angus - Buy a Benelli !!

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hi Angus, yes I am indeed in good old barrow-in-furness the home of one half of the hairy bikers, mind you I could become a 3rd of the team if they let me, I'm not particulary hairy but I am of the sufficient build :rolling:

Sounds like a good project your working on, anything to raise the profile of benelli's. there's bikers in this town who've never seen one in the flesh and until my get off 3 months ago there was two running around, and that's with having a dealership right on my door step.

hopefully before your off and running I'll have a brand new shiney green n silver beauty again :ele: :ele: :ele:

good luck with it and keep me posted on your progress.

Johnny :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts