Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly let me apologise for posting such a boring / crap / naff thread,
but I am trying to print out a photo onto a4, but I want it full size with no borders around the outside
I have tried the windows picture/photo viewer print settings, atached it into a word doc and made the margins zero - but it always leaves me a friggin border that I dont want !

Anyone know how to sort it?? (Lawrence / Colin - anyone)

Apologies again for such a boring thread

Kurt

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
What kind of printer do you have Kurt? It may very well be the case that the software that came with your printer can do this for you;)

Al:)

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
What a bloody boring thread that is Kurt !!!!

Anyway, this will probably depend on which printer you are using but once you are viewing the picture you want to print, select File then Print from the menu bar, highlight the printer you want to use if it not highlighted already then click the 'preferences' button.

With a bit of luck you should see an option on one of the tabs for 'borderless printing' or something along those lines. You might also have to select something like 'fit to page' if the picture is not large enough to fill the page anyway.

Even by doing this you may still end up with an unprinted edge to the sheet as some printers will not print off the leading edge as it needs a gripper margin to get fed through the printer.

By the way, I hope it's not rude girly pics you are trying to print off and I hope you try harder to find something a bit more interesting to post next time:) (mind you that wouldn't be too hard, even for you Kurt!!!!)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies (cant believe anyone bothered !! :rolling: )

That must make you about as sad as me !! :rolling: :rolling:

Printer is HP deskjet - have tried everything, but it always wants to leave a friggin border ! - pants, crap, shite, bollox, frig, damn and poppy cock !!!

I promise I shall try to post something better next time !

Even when I post crap, I cant even make a dent in AL's amount of posts !

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Printer is HP deskjet - have tried everything, but it always wants to leave a friggin border ! - pants, crap, shite, bollox, frig, damn and poppy cock !!!
You got a model number there buddy:confused:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You got a model number there buddy:confused:

Yup - its a HP Deskjet 9300 - do you think it makes any difference??

I thought it may have been something stupid that i was / or wasnt doing that someone would have picked up on straight away :confused:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Doesn't look like the 9300 supports borderless printing Kurt. The model above that does but you can always double check by opening the driver's Properties panel for the printer, click on the check box, and select the appropriate paper size. Or if you like, you can select the Borderless Auto Fit option, and the driver will automatically fit the image to the paper.
Soething tells me you won't have that option though buddy and you'll just have to get the scissors out;)

Al:bow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts