Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen that you're online matey and wondered how the racing was going. Also, I'm on a week off next week and I'm planning on doing a little trip to nowhere in particular. So if my bike stays on the road I might be down your way to let you buy me a pint:rollin

Al:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Al, havn't been on here for a while only just read the post. Not sure if you've been down or not. Keep in touch anyways

Dean

ps Racing was going great til sunday just gone, managed to highside and break my right hand and dislocate my left thumb...lots of cuts and grazes too. Oh well be back on the track within a month :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another one bites the dust!

:hat

Dean, sorry to hear of you bad news, at least it was done on the track. Where were you in the race?

I hope your recovery is quick and you kick ass on the track soon. Being an X racer myself days feel like months when you are racing!

Hope the bike was not too badly damaged. By the way what were you racing and where?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Another one bites the dust!

Hi Lloyd cheers! Bike was ok funny enough other than a few scuffs and scrapes. Days do feel like months!! I've taken the plaster cast off early and am doing lots of gentle exercise to try and get my left thumb and right hand working more quickly. It was only a practice, I was training for my next race at a track called fox hole on the 19th but reckon thats a bit of a no go now :\ Oh I ride a Yam YZ250f, using it more as a winter hack to get my fitness and speed back up 'cos its not really my thing. Revs to about 13.5k but its not as quick as some of the other stuff out there. Gonna get either the new Honda or KTM for next year and run the 450cc class.

Cheers

dean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Another one bites the dust!

Glad to hear you're okay Deanbob;)
am doing lots of gentle exercise to try and get my left thumb and right hand working more quickly.
Fnar fnar:rollin :rollin

Al8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts