Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK a little question about the benelli race can ?
I know the LE one has the bracket in a different place,but is the shape looking at the outlet end oval,or diamond oval ?
Next question is the race can for the TRE oval or diamond oval.
I have been told the race can for the RS is oval (like standard can)
So does that mean there are different race cans for each model ?
:confused: colin.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I know the aftermarket race can is very different to the LE race can. The LE race can is oval and has no removable baffle. Its not mega loud though. The aftermarket Ti one has a removable baffle and seems very loud with it out. Not sure if there might have been another aftermarket race can though without a removable baffle?

·
Registered
885 Posts
I've got the benelli titanium arrow race can on my tre and its more a diamond oval as opposed to a smooth oval, it doesnt have any baffles in it and is loud but not too loud like n33ly's which is the same but someone has emptied it of its innards and that is LOUD!, It was fitted by previous owner and dont know its origin, when it was at bennetts for service Kieth asked me what bike it came from as it was rather loud according to him, so if he dont know who does?:confused:

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK then,the LE race can is oval and only fits LE unless bracket altered.
the TRE race can is diamond oval,and the RS race can is oval ,or maybe the tre and rs can be fitted with either oval or diamond oval.
Thats cleared that up then.

·
Fyule
697 Posts
sorry Neil, can't hear you, what did you say!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts