Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re:posting on the 15/08

It has come to my attention this evening that a posting was submitted in the Wales and pigeons thread under my user name (wikiwawa). The content of this thread was extremely distasteful and wholly inappropriate. I was completely unaware that this had been posted until one of my so called pals suggested by "text" that I should view the Wales and pigeons thread again which I did, and to my horror! discovered the posting this apparently was submitted when I left my pals:mad:messing around on my computer when I had popped out to get some more beer and a takeaway.I foolishly let them browse through the benelli forum while I was still logged on:doh: lesson learned there!.I accept full responsibility for the posting and I want to apologize unreservedly to those benelli forum members who may have been offended by the content of this posting and to all those who have yet to read it (God help them!)I will accept any punishment the moderator deems appropriate.:bawl:

·
Registered
885 Posts
A friend of mine had a similar one on our clubs forum and his girlfriend thought it would be funny to inform everyone that he in fact was gay and was coming out the closet:rolling: which was worded so perfectly that everyone really did think it was genuine, needless to say no-one called him regarding this as they were all a bit embarrassed for him so it was a couple of weeks before he could rectify it:rolling: :rolling: ALWAYS LOG OFF! be warned

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I suggest you get tanked up and then try doing some posts, maybe you'll get similar results as your "friends" then ! ;)

Bring it on I say ! :D
Well lets face it the general opinion is that us welsh are sheep sh***ers anyway and as such I thought the avatar was quite funny!.I have taken your advice and have now downed quite a few Stella after tw*ts and am finding myself strangely attracted that fluffy white thing :doh:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Sorry mate, just thought you were another forum perv.. :rolling: We have quite a few on here now, which is nice, as it keeps them away from places they should not be. :D

"The benelliforum.com, proudly doing it's bit to keep the streets free of weirdos.."

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry mate, just thought you were another forum perv.. :rolling: We have quite a few on here now, which is nice, as it keeps them away from places they should not be. :D

"The benelliforum.com, proudly doing it's bit to keep the streets free of weirdos.."
Well I'm more than happy to join the ranks of the benelli forum pervs:D would there be some kind of inisiation ritual that I would have to pass in order to become a fully fledged member?:D or have I already qualified?:rolling:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Well I'm more than happy to join the ranks of the Benelli forum pervs:D would there be some kind of initiation ritual that I would have to pass in order to become a fully fledged member?:D or have I already qualified?:rolling:
:rolling: Don't worry, BIG BAD AL will be along shortly to begin your initiation.. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts