Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Interesting that they thought the TnT was more nimble, and it looked like it from the vid but its now old technology it needs an update

·
Registered
403 Posts
Old TNT

design has been around since 2004, only real thing done was some colour schemes, which always seem to make them look new.

Bit of R&D in the ECU department - by somebody who knows what they are doing and I expect a lot of people will be happier.

and a styling change

·
Registered
346 Posts
I dont think it needs an update, I just bought my 07 Cafe Racer, and I've only got about 1800 miles on her. Damn, I've yet to really exploit its potential and someone says its dated and needs an update???!!!!!! That's a load of horse squeeze! I don't buy into that mindset. It is what it is, and will always be that way......A ****ing great bike, yesterday, today...tomorrow:doh: Newer latest spec bikes don't make it less than what it was when it was new. Think about it

·
Registered
346 Posts
They also failed to mention the Sport Evo gets you beefier front forks, radial brakes, and a better rear shock. The Cafe Racer has an adjustable clutch lever, the mapping from the factory sucks, but a good dealer can make throttle control much better and the bike is 6 years old, yet it's competing with a new Duc. That in and of itself says it all in my opinion. If they compared it to a Monster from 2004 then perhaps they'd tell a different tale. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts