Benelli Forum banner

Really cheap RS on e bay

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Borat 
#1 ·
08 plate, 1200miles and only wants £4000, a steal for someone.:doh:

#5 ·
gutted.Paid nearly that for mine two weeks ago with three times the mileage and its 5 years old(still only 5000 miles tho):rolleyes:

aint hindsight a wonderful thing

just doing my bit to keep prices realistic!!!:D

#6 ·
I Know What You Mean Fred, Hopefully When All The Cheap Tre 5995 Jobs Are Gone The Prices Will Stabilise And Even Go Back Up Again, Here's Hoping.
Its Only Relevant If You Want To Sell Or Buy Anyway, But I Hate Paying For A Bike The Finding Out Its Cheaper Next Week.

#9 · (Edited)
I was offered that exact figure(£4000) as trade in against a new LE and it was reconfirmed today against #070. The guy had that RS for sale last year on ebay and i was suprised to see it for sale then . there was something iffy about it last year but i cant put my finger on it . Its cheap and certainly is a fantastic buy although its bog standard and comes with no extras . I know its just me but he's a zero feedback person which always makes me think of those scam ads with tricked up Hayabusas in ;) . I have £3700 in my pocket burning a hole and thought i should buy another RS and then crate it up for 10 years !!!- ching ching a sound investment :rolleyes:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2008-BENELLI-...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318

#10 ·
I was a little suspect myself when i saw it at that price, It may have a hidden past, there is another on e bay at the moment, a tornado cat c damaged repaired in Northwich where i live (though never seen it about!) and its nearly up to £3000 with a week left yet, which i thought was going well. So maybe the prices are ok?
Cheers Justin

#14 · (Edited)
I've bought and sold bikes through Ebay/bikemart and in fact bought both my Tornado's off ebay but its a definite important thing to get a viewing before bidding or during bidding. I have made between £500 and £1500 profit on bikes through both of the above but they were all absolutely bargains for there new owners . Another Tornado that'll pop up soon on ebay is the one with the Triumph engine in as it surfaces every now and again. LE news is i'm still waiting for whats the final figure and on the above note have thought instead of rushing into LE like i'm stir crazy i did think of buying a few commuters,couple of older blades or gixers and a couple of chinese cheap jobs and making some money with savvy deals and then i wouldnt have to sell the RS i'd just be putting it all back into the bank to build up - but i do want an LE tho :confused:

#15 ·
I emailed the seller of this RS out of interest. They seem genuine enough. The bike was bought from Forza Italia in Silverstone and is apparently in mint condition. The guy is a professional valeter and has even applied Diamond Coat paint protection so the paint is unmarked. If I had the cash in the bank I would go and take a look as its only 30 mins or so away from me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.