Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy everybody,
once few months ago I've seen some pictures, here on forum, of one Tornado900Tre with indicators in tail left and right from stop light.
Where I can order pair of indicators like that because I am planing to put two exhaust below fans so original indicators can't fit.
Thanks!:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Yeah Borna, I remember that bike. The guy no longer has the Tornado but I'm sure he just picked up a pair of triangular side repeaters for a car and fitted them at either side of the rear lamp assembly. (see here and here)
Don't know what he done for a number plate light though :confused:

I'd be interested to see some pics after you fit those exhausts :bow:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
their is a pair of triangular side repeaters that look similar to those in the busters catalogue their £15

·
Registered
864 Posts
On another note, does anyone know what make that link pipe and can is ??

Laurence - I bet you know? hopefully!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Laurencewhite for inserting that pictures which I couldn't find and for links where to buy those repeaters, and about pictures of my future exhausts don't worry I'll send you but my plans are to mount it only for summer so you should wait few months for that pictures. I am not worried that you will not be here because I've seen you here from the beginning of my membership in this forum. :bow:
I would like to thank also the other members that replay to my discussion and don't worry I'll put pictures of that bike in my member's gallery.
:ele: :excited:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Cheers Borna and your right........I'll probably still be here in the summer :rolling:

Neil,

That exhaust is from CCC. Don't know much about them though.

·
1,231 Posts
Indicators

I have a small license plate that has indicators built in...can send it to you if your interested. They are the very small and very bright white indicators at the bottom of the plate frame.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Johny but the problem is that in my country we have much bigger license plates so there is no chance to put my plate in that frame. Frame actually looks nice but unfortunately no chance.
Thank you anyway!!:)

·
Registered
96 Posts
indicators

hey there i have already got the indicators to do that off ebay look for ford focus or ford mondeo side indicators in led form and i have sorted the num plate light out to i went to my local bike shop and got led light that will screw right in the bolt hole inbetween the fans just have't got round to doing it yet but will this xmas while off work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts