Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just when you all thought that it was safe to put away your wallets..........have a look at these!!!!!:)

Why have these big ugly things on the rear of your TRE:bawl: :-

when you can have a set of these:) :-

These stylish LED indicators are made by Rizoma of Italy and are pretty much a direct replacement for the standard winkers.

They can be fitted with an optional spacer if you don't like the minimalist look and if there is enough interest in them they will come in at around £38 the pair:clap: :clap: ......more pics in my Gallery:- http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/laurencewhite

Oh, and they also come in a 'natural' aluminum colour for all you TNT owners

Please send me an email if you are interested in them:- [email protected]

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I tell you what Laurie, if the rear light can be replacd by a LED unit, I'd be straight in there to complete the look.

Mind you, it would need front indicators of the same style to complete the look!

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Me too, but how about a LED insert into the standard ones? Front and rear! You could make them "chase" in the turn direction! Now that would be cool.
I agree, that would be cool! I put one of those LED bulb replacements in my taillight though and my friends said they could barely see my brake light. Turns out that the LEDs provide no light to hit the reflector in the taillight and they're just not bright enough on their own :doh: I went back to the standard bulb and it's all good.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Must admit I prefer the standard ones, although I do think they are one of the things about the bike that could be better. Like the sound of the Knight Rider style LED chasing inserts! Maybe we can commission something from Engenia ;-)

Col

·
3,085 Posts
lights

I'm going to try to fit a straight short length of led's go go vertically on the sides of the number plate to act as indicator's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts