Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's,

I saw the attached rearsets on the 1130 Tornado at the Milan show and they looked absolutely fantastic.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (see pics below)

I'm thinking of getting some made and I know of a couple of others that are also interested in them.

I recon that they could come in at around the £200 mark if we get enough of them at the same time. So if anybody else is interested (and you fancy getting yourself a late Xmas present :D) can you please confirm your interest on this thread by the end of 2006?:clap:

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Rearsets - :0)

Yup - count me in for two hundred squids !!

by the way Lawrence- I never got that email you said you sent ??

:confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Failed Email

Hi Kurt,

That's strange. I tried to send it through the Forum by clicking your name in one of your posts then selecting the 'send email to...' option.

Have you entered your email address in your Profile section?

·
224 Posts
Will the rear sets you get made also fit a 2003 Benelli Tornado TRE LE?

And will they be just like those in your post/pictures? Also, will these be available in any type of color options?

I may be interested if they work on my LE.

thanks

Happy Holidays
:)

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
'Bling' Rear Sets

Interest noted ,

Stu, Kurt, Doug, & Max. Anybody else up for them?

(C'mon Al......I know you can't resist them for that much longer!!!);)

·
6 Posts
Rearsets

Count me in as long as they are as good as the ones in the pictures!! Thanks for taking the time to try to sort this out I have been trying for ages to get some. I e-mailed robbymoto about the ones in the picture but got a prompt reply saying they were only for the"sport". Not sure what they meant by this but now it does'nt matter.:)

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks Iain, your interest has been noted.

These are the 'Sport' model in Robbymoto's product range.

For the avoidance of any doubt, when I stated that I was thinking of getting some made, what I meant was that Robbymoto would have to make the number of sets required, as I assumed that they would not stock too many of the sets to suit the Tornado.

As such, they will be as per the attached pics. from Robbymoto's catalogue.:)

I have a couple of sources that can arrange for these to be supplied and it basically comes down to them being able to supply the number thats required at the end of the day for what we are prepared to pay.

I'm hoping to get confirmed prices early in the new year, once I know how many of you guys are interested in them. I have been advised delivery will take around 4 to 6 weeks from placement of order.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I'm gonna have to bow outta this one Laurence as I'm thinking of investing my spondoolies in a Ron Haslam Race School day. Until I know my Nelli isn't gonna bugger up on me them I'm spending no more money on her and it's all going on me instead;)

Bloody tempting though mate;)

Al

:spank:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
That's no problem Al.

I know money must be a little bit tight at the moment, with the amount of JD you've been drinking and you saving for the liver transplant n'all, but I'm sure you'll come round sooner or later:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
******* Rear Set Prices Confirmed *******

Hi Guy's,

I've now received confirmed prices for the RobbyMoto Rear Sets and I'm pleased to advise that they are going to come in at £190, including shipping to the UK.:clap: :clap: :clap: (assuming I won't get hit for any Import Tax as they are being supplied from within th EU) Delivery should take approximately 2/3 weeks from the confirmation of order.

However, in order to get them at that price, we need another couple of interested owners to make this work.

For those that have already confirmed their interest, can you please advise by email that you still want to proceed? ([email protected]).

If anyone else is interested, can you please advise this ASAP?

Cheers,

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Arders ..... where you registered on the old forum? I'm pretty sure you where but incase I'm mistaken .... welcome to the new and improved Benelli forums and a (belated) happy new year matey:bow:

Al:D

Still resisting .......:bawl:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Many thanks for confirming you interest Tony, I'll be in touch shortly.

Al, It's only a matter of time before you succumb mate ..............you know you want them :rolleyes:
(I promise that won't tell Annie if you don't!!!!):rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
C'mon guys - you know you want them !!!

C'mon Al,

C'mon Colin
C'mon Al,
C'mon Ed (Saloe) (cant believe you havent got your name down !!! :D )
C'mon Dean
C'mon Al,
C'mon Andy (tornadotre)
C'mon Nigel (Njay) - can you be tempted ????

you know you all want a set of these adorning your Tornado - even YOU -AL
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:p

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Oops - sorry if I forgot a few -
what about you Gary (Busagsx1300)
or
Steve (Exjapsteve)
or
Paul (66shark)

- surely you want a set of these !!! :D :D :D

Oh - almost forgot - AL - do you want a set - go on....... you know you do !!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Old Member
61 Posts
Robby rear sets

Hi Al

Thanks for the welcome, yes it was me but I had trouble reregistering
(is that a word) when we the forum went big time.
Now about these rear sets.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts