Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Father Ted rides a Tre
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, has anyone out there replaced their rearsets on the Tornado? In the market for a good quality pair and would appreciate your views.

Did any of you manage to make it over to the North West 200 road races last week? Shocking weather, superb racing. The Benelli went down well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Robbie Moto makes a quality set!!!
Well, I guess as much as you can associate "quality" with Italian. :rolling: My set were a "quality" disaster (one peg was still threaded instead of smooth, one end of the shift linkage was tapped with the wrong thread for the eye bolt...) but they're really your only option. I actually like the stock peg's but they were just too slippery so I bought a set of the RM's.

Laurence can set you up w/ a set for a good price.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
The great Mr Laurence White did a group buy a year or so ago on these - I am sure he has all the contact details.

Watch this space - I am sure he will post soon

·
Father Ted rides a Tre
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Further to the discussion, i found a website: www.brspecialtuning.co.uk which offers rearsets for the Tornado. Priced at £298 (Does that sound about right?), they look the business. Has anyone dealt with them and bought a pair?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I used them to buy my DNA filter. Laurence did the Roby Moto ones cheaper than that and they are the same as the ones Benelli charge more than £400 for

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi JP, I'll try and get a price for you when I'm back off holiday next week but they have gone up a bit since I ran the last group buy so £280ish may not be a bad price now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts