Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'd like to hear from Australians about the dealers in Australia. Who have you dealt with ? how well do you feel you are supported with your Benelli ? What is their servicing like ? How do you feel they treat you as a customer ?
ciao
Derek

·
5,898 Posts
Aussie Dealers - ACT region

Bought my Tornado from A1 in Melbourne. They were great up to the point of sale, but afterwards, not so. It didn't help that I live in Canberra. The distance made it a little hard to lean on them, in order to get things done. I haven't been back since.:(

Up until half way through 2006, I have had no local dealer, so I've done all the servicing myself, and will continue to do so.

The local dealer is now Eurotune, in Queanbeyan. They try very hard, and have always supported me when I needed it. Anders was happy to help out, even when he knew he wasn't going to make anything out of it. Helen, the "front man", is great as well. The only criticism I would make of them, is that you have to follow THEM up. They rarely call you to let you know what is happening. That's ok though, 'cos they're happy to talk to you.:)

·
442 Posts
Hi derkka
i brought my tnt sport from JETSPORT in Wollongong
great support and good dealing with them.:D
they allways try there hardest to get what you want for your bike.
i live 3.5 hr's away from them.a good ride to get my service done.
service is good too and helpfull.:D
as a customer they treat you well and intrested in what you've got to say about your bike.
not like some other bike shops i've been in that don't give a sh....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts