Benelli Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Benelli owners going to Red Dog Motorcycles new shop`Open Day' at Potters Bar, Herts 28-29 April? Test drives available on Benelli:) , Ducati, MV & Moto Morini. :D.
I went to their open day at Burgess Hill, great day, especially as its supposed to be warm & sunny for this weekend.:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Any Benelli owners going to Red Dog Motorcycles new shop`Open Day' at Potters Bar, Herts 28-29 April? Test drives available on Benelli:) , Ducati, MV & Moto Morini. :D.
I went to their open day at Burgess Hill, great day, especially as its supposed to be warm & sunny for this weekend.:)
I'll probably go there on sunday. I'd like to try a Ducati

·
903 Posts
Sunday

:hiya: Colin

I'm up for going Sunday as I will have my new MV Yipee!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I will call you.:D

Marco, are you up for meeting on Saturday when you pick up you 1130 and I get my MV?:jig:

·
Registered
271 Posts
:hiya: Colin

I'm up for going Sunday as I will have my new MV Yipee!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I will call you.:D

Marco, are you up for meeting on Saturday when you pick up you 1130 and I get my MV?:jig:
yup, I'll be there sometime in the morning and we can meet up after your 12ish hand over ceremony :clap:

·
903 Posts
Saturday hand over

I saw you steed in the showroom ready for prepping yesterday, she looks great. Perhaps we might go for ride outs in the future.

I look forward to meeting you there Marco!

3 days to go!:jig: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I saw you steed in the showroom ready for prepping yesterday, she looks great. Perhaps we might go for ride outs in the future.

I look forward to meeting you there Marco!

3 days to go!:jig: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
I will be glad seeing u also, mate.

bloody 24hours to go, can't seat on a chair or stay focus at work, like a kid at his last minutes'before long-term holidays!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Looks like I have got a dealer I can honestly say is pretty local - at lest it is in the same county as where I work now!

Andy

·
903 Posts
Red Dog Potters Bar

Colin and I are going up to Red Dog at Potters Bar on Sunday if anyone is interested. We will be around there between 12 - 2ish.I am going up on my MV.

Marco I know what you mean mate I have not been this excited since I collected my Benelli three years ago!

ONE more sleep to go!!!!!:excited: :excited: :excited: :jig:

Look forward to seeing any of you up there!

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Lucky buggers the both of you. :bow:

Hope everything goes without a hitch and the sun shines for you when you pick them up :)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Lloyd, I hate to say this fella, but have you seen the forecasts for the South East on Sunday... touch and go and a real risk of thunder storms!

Not that I don't want you to enjoy your lovely new machine, but brand new bike, brand new tyres, not scrubbed and greasy roads as it has been so long since it has rained may be detrimental to your not yet fully restored body.

Please be careful mate!

Andy

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Good luck Lloyd and Marco

Take it nice and steady on your new shiny toys :D :D

More pics required asap please !

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well, I went there today, but somehow I could not find the shop. My map was not precised enough and sometime you think you'd better have a gps with you.

I did not see riders, actually 1 ktm and 1 triumph, but can't tell if they were looking for the shop.

I am sure I'll find the way there once I have a map focused there.

Lloydd, I believe you did not feel like going up there, did u?

·
903 Posts
No go!

Did not go as it was raining down this neck of the woods, did not fancy riding on semi slicks on a bike with 35 miles on the clock!!!

Managed to get out this afternoon and put another 70 miles on her, I am currently making some notes comparing my Benelli with my MV and I will post my opinions soon. I am also sorting out some pictures.

Did you get you 1130 sorted out?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts