Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had my tre almost a year i am selling her due to getting a car so cant afford both!
She is 99% mint,check out the pics of her on my gallery,only 5,232 miles still 2 months benelli waranty left on her and last service at taz mcycles at 4,000 miles.I have added a carbon fibre chainguard and a custom numberplate and a beowulf blue flame effect can otherwise original and have original exhaust and full manual and toolkit.It's also got top spec datatool alarm system and is fully datatagged.
Email me if you want to make me an offer or ring my mobile on 07515280866.
I,m from peterborough near the showground were the bmf rally is held every year if you want to view nelli.
Will be putting it on ebay tonight but would like to sell it on here to someone that would love her and cherish her as much as i have!:bawl:

·
Registered
187 Posts
£4600!!! is that a fair price? Why oh why didnt i see it sooner :bawl: :doh: Got a credit card burning a hole in my pocket lol

·
1,841 Posts
Yeah you missed out there ! :doh: The RS does not have most of the tre faults either !
PS and its quicker........
Especially the rare YELLOW ONES.
;) :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah you missed out there ! :doh: The RS does not have most of the tre faults either !
PS and its quicker........
Especially the rare YELLOW ONES.
;) :)
Colin,
Not many people know this but Benelli launched the yellow RS believing that black and white TV was making a comeback....

It was never meant to be seen in full colour! :p

Stephen R

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey that reminds me, does anybody know how Sharky is these days:confused: :confused: :confused: I haven't seen him on the Forum for ages. :bawl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts