1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Red Tre

If anyone is looking for a tre i spotted one at aye gee motorcycles Welling kent today.
It is a red tre 2004 with 2000 miles,alarm £3700 looked ok at quick look i had.
here is a link...
http://www.aye-gee.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=100_104_211&products_id=3048&osCsid=e9984c1b54ab2ddc910cd01357ca91bb:ele:
PS if anyone is looking at this bike and wants an outsiders opinion or someone to test ride it, I would be willing to pop over if i am free.
HI MATE, I SPOKE TO THE GUY AT THE SHOP ON THE PHONE LAST MONTH, HE TOLD ME THAT THE BIKE WAS BEING SOLD ON BEHALF OF A CUSTOMER, I THINK I AM RIGHT IN SAYING THAT IT HAS DONE 6000 MILES (THE SPEEDO WAS CHANGED AFTER 4000 MILES) I MUST ADMIT THAT I WAS TEMPTED AS THE GUY SOUNDED VERY FRIENDLY & CAME ACROSS AS AN HONEST PERSON, IF IT WASN`T FOR THE FACT THAT I HAD MY HEART SET ON AN RS, I WOULD HAVE GONE FOR IT.:)

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reason i said 2000 miles is because it states that on the sign stuck on it.
I noticed it had non original tyres so did wonder if mileage was correct.
The owner of the shop used to own JD scooters of Gillingham where the bike was sold from (according to numberplate) who used to be benelli dealers and in fact the owner of Ayegee owns a LE his self.(or at least he did about a year ago)
They did have a brand new red RS in the shop over the road,not sure if they have sold it yet?.
Any one interested should ask as much as poss then make your decision.;)
PS like Yourself Lee i still would go for a RS:ele: :D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I notice Aye Gee are giving 3 months warranty with it too - (Although it says private sale - it says finance availble etc and it doesnt say they arent offering a warranty!!!!)

For the price - it kinda makes it almost a viable prospect to buy it and have a 'wash and a wear' !! :doh:

·
5,934 Posts
The reason i said 2000 miles is because it states that on the sign stuck on it.
Probably replaced the dash 2000 mls ago.

Baz' old Tornado has done 28,000 km, but it's in the showroom with 8000km on the sales sheet. He replaced the dash at 20,000km. The bike shop didn't see the need to tell the whole story :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's still sitting on their site - I've asked if they still have it or not. £3,700 for a dealer bike even with a limited warranty must be a decent price :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts