Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i have an silver green tre and i'm looking for the reference of the color silver

is someone can give me that thanks

in fact,i have no inscription on my motorbike

Thanks for your help

Rico

·
Registered
14 Posts
:) Hi RICO, Colour code for silver & green tre is 0019/1 & 0019/2
Silver is spot on from PPG as the made it, you should be able to get it hopefully.

Regards

Gary

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you look in the testing section there is a pdf of the benelli colour codes that brian from kjm forwarded to me from the factory.
0019/1 and 0019/2 are the base and top coat for the green the silver /grey ( argento tornado) is 0020.
They are PPG codes but Max Meyer also do them as the same codes as PPG now own Max Meyer apparently.

Rosso Red 342.323 (Rosso tornado)

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you find someone with the max meyer paint set up the Benelli colours are in the computer program.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks at all for your help

When i'll take my fairing to the paint i'll give it these references i'll hope that i

can find the good color

Rico

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you look in the testing section there is a pdf of the benelli colour codes that brian from kjm forwarded to me from the factory.
0019/1 and 0019/2 are the base and top coat for the green the silver /grey ( argento tornado) is 0020.
They are PPG codes but Max Meyer also do them as the same codes as PPG now own Max Meyer apparently.

Rosso Red 342.323 (Rosso tornado)
Er, where's this 'testing section'? Or could someone tell me the correct colour code for the green of a 2003 TRE. From the above, are there two colours to get the green?... like a transparent candy or something is how that reads to me.

BTW, Paint4U.com seems like a good bet to buy any aerosols or other paint mixes if anyone needs any.

·
903 Posts
Paint

The green paint is made up of two colours, the base coat is gold and the top coat is green laquer. I'm sorry but I do not know the codes but will try and get them for you.

·
VIN#ten
136 Posts
Tornado 1130 colour codes

The green paint is made up of two colours, the base coat is gold and the top coat is green laquer. I'm sorry but I do not know the codes but will try and get them for you.
Just in case: if sb else will need the codes for the 1130. The sticker is underneath driver's seat.

·
903 Posts
Laurence you must be the smartest laddie in Scottyland!

Can you start learning all about my MV just in case!:clap: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Ooooooooooh, I wish Lloyd!!!!:bow:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Cheek B......!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi fellows, sorry to puff life into this thread agian but i am having a heck of a time dealing with these codes for the green/silver tornado.

i've emailed PPG and they dont recognize the 0019/1, 0019/2, 0020 as being theirs... i saw a few posts above that show two long numbers and i believe that those are the correct ones, can any one pop their seat off and have a look for me? :bow:

also have a look at these sites, the lambo site has longer numbers for the ppg codes:

http://www.lambocars.com/pnt/ppg.htm

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
:) Hi RICO, Colour code for silver & green tre is 0019/1 & 0019/2
Silver is spot on from PPG as the made it, you should be able to get it hopefully.

Regards

Gary
The info I have is that the (oro) green is 0019/1 and the (perla) gold base coat is 0019/2, and the silver (actually grey) - Argento Tornado - is 0020; PPG codes. Apparently, Max Meyer have them in their computer programme. Good luck :D .

Cheers
Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
If you are stuck give Mal of 'Bike Colours' a call on 01524 33700. He can supply bottles of touch-up paint or cans of spray paint to suit the Benelli colours (don't know about the crappy yellow ones though :rolling: )

·
Registered
4 Posts
The info I have is that the (oro) green is 0019/1 and the (perla) gold base coat is 0019/2, and the silver (actually grey) - Argento Tornado - is 0020; PPG codes. Apparently, Max Meyer have them in their computer programme. Good luck :D .

Cheers
Ian
yeah its weird PPG says that those codes arn't there's... what is Max Meyer's website? would paint shops in the US be able to mix from Max Meyer?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts