Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is now fixed thanks to Alvin.. :)

Now we need to add new categories for the registry, so please post up the bikes that you would like to see listed that are not already on there.

Thanks!

Roland

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hooray i'm so glad that this section is fixed !! i was missing the quick selection / post area and big congrats to the rectification

·
Registered
60 Posts
For some reason my members gallery disappeared - it was not listed with all the others and I could only find it in the "most recent members photo's section" after I had added some new photo's to my album, but it still does not appear alphabetically with everyone elses. Can anybody help with this?

Cheers

Troy

G

·
They stay there for a bit then move back to the main alphabetical gallery after a month or so ( i think). Nothing to worry about friend. Just means members can look at the latest pic's easier..:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
"Mallard" pointed out to me that he could not find my gallery anywhere, and when I looked I could not find it either:doh: Hopefully, it will stay on once it filters back into the Alpahabet listings.

·
Registered
60 Posts
P.S. The TNT 899 models still need listing on the Registry database, if this could be arranged sometime that would be great.;)

Cheers

Troy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts