Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mt Tre has always started on the first or second attempt. The only problem I have encoutered with mine was the "getting it into neutral" problem, or to be more specific not getting it into neutral which the dealer quickly sorted for me. Other than that it has been a joy and is amzingly beautiful. I think that since the chinese company has taken over we are going to see reliability and ergonomics (i.e. the horn and blinker buttons changing positions) increase along with customer support for the problems we are encountering. Like a fine supermodel tho, some will be trouble free and others will take some attention. Worth every minute of it!!

Caution: Purchasing said machine may cause a larger than normal grin which may be imposible to remove once worn. Food will taste better and mundane chores which involve going to the garage to get even a light bulb (where a sneak peak can be had) may become tollerable enjoyable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep, I concur fully.

Even with all the problems I have had, for some strange reason I am quickly believing this is the sweetest bike I had owned and quite possibley will be the sweetest I will ever own!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reliability !!!parr!!!

Just taken mine to France and back, 2000 miles in 5 days and not a single problem, except the rear indicator fell off after I walk into it !

It handed the mountains better than most other bikes although I wrecked a set of tyres with entusiastic cornering, and was a blast to listen too

This is my third Tre, the first wa s anightmare and the last 2 have been sweet as a nut, a tiny biy of oils leaks out, but other than the usual nuetral and false overheating on temp gauge they are great.

They are also OK for touring, as long as you dont take too much, and just as comfortable as a GSXr - I know as we swapped and after 45 mins I wanted my Tre back !

Dont be put off by the horror stories - they arent half as bad as people make out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts