Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us that have been on these forums for a while will remember a cracking member by the name of TobyChi. A real funny bloke and extremely helpful on technical issues too. Well, I've stumbled upon the big fella on Facebook and I thought it'd be a nice wee surprise for those that use Facebook (and remember him) to pop him a little line to say hello.

Here's the linky ....

http://www.facebook.com/people/Toby-Chi/1130813518#/friends.php?id=1130813518

Al:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It certainly looks lilke him Rob;) I've just had a message from him so hopefully he'll let me know just what the hell he's been up to over the last year or so;)

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Yep, it's the same Toby on Twitter - he's one of my Twitter followers, although I rarely use Twitter. He's been one of my Facebook friends for quite a while now.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Oh and Al empty your inbox

NOW:D :p :p :p

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've made some space in my box for you Dynamo (fnar fnar) and Rob, that's just wrong mate:rolling: :rolling:

Oh, she's told me to ask for her crotchless knickers back mate. Something to do with DNA or making pancakes for the children. Wanted some baby batter I think she said :rolling:

Al;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I've made some space in my box for you Dynamo (fnar fnar) and Rob, that's just wrong mate:rolling: :rolling:

Oh, she's told me to ask for her crotchless knickers back mate. Something to do with DNA or making pancakes for the children. Wanted some baby batter I think she said :rolling:

Al;)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: PMSL

Mate she's welcome to as much baby batter as she wants 'cause mines Lead Free ! ;)

p.s. I 'm keeping the crotchless knickers though ! they fit me wonderfully!

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Fyule
697 Posts
oh dear god, what thread have I stumbled into:doh:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Al, get Toby back on the Forum to tell us what he's been up to and find out what happened to his 'Benelli Support Group' web site :confused:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Al, get Toby back on the Forum to tell us what he's been up to and find out what happened to his 'Benelli Support Group' web site :confused:

Will do Laurie, it'd be good to hear what the big fella has been up to ever since he decided to sell his Nelli.

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
I'll hopefully be visiting Toby down in LA sometime soon - it's only a 5 hour drive. Of course I'll ride down in which case it's 10 hours because I take all the fun twisty backroads, it's about 550 miles the long way but it's a right blast.
I don't think he even has a street bike any more, he's riding in the dirt now, and loving it!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Nice one Mark. Please give him our regards and get him to pay us all a visit on the Forum from time to time. :clap:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Ahhhhh! Toby. We shall Facebook him. :)

You guys have him to thank for the gorgeous graphics he designed for the header of this website. :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ahhhhh! Toby. We shall Facebook him. :)

You guys have him to thank for the gorgeous graphics he designed for the header of this website. :)

I remember reading the thread about that after he had finished it:bow: So the big question is Roland ... Are YOU on Facebook:confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts