Benelli Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: :confused: Well fellas im back at work in the oil fields for a couple of weeks. Before i left i was up till 2 in the morning fitting my power cone. I made a sexy little mounting bracket out of 1.6 mm stainless sheet which i intend to cover with carbon fibre. should look real smart when finished i will post pics of finished items. Mines a 2004 tre and am wondering if i will need to remap, but started it up at 2am and i think i impressed the neighbours she sounds great. My motor is still ratteling re timing chain i think!!:( :confused: so only run it enough to hear it. Can't wait to get back home and pick up the cafe and drop the tornado in to get looked at. I was wondering if it does need re mapping could Rusty Russ pretty please suck up suck up grovel!! grovel!!! some how supply me with a copy of his map which i would obviously aqnd gladly pay for. Because im in Aussie and its to far for me to drop in and see him and get him to retune. Tune boy do i need one of these!!, I was told at Adelaide Ducati the guys who are looking after my girls that they have the factory tunning set up, would they be able to use that to tune. Also while i was dropping of the cafe i saw a red tre being worked on in for a service and was told some one else in Adelaide has just bought a green tornado of ebay and that was in for some work previously. I wonder if these guys are members of this forum, In fact if anyone here is from Adelaide please get in touch with me would like to meet ya's if so how about getting in touch with each other and making the most of our beautifull always sunny climate:clap: :clap: (Eat ya hearts out you boys from scotland and England):rolling: :rolling::p :p and maybe go for a squirt up through the Glorious Adelaide Twisty Winedy Hills together and grab a bevy or two at one of our little country pubs would be great to meet some fellas with great a taste of M/cycles

1 - 1 of 1 Posts