Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fyule
697 Posts
that is genius...simple things impress me!!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Bet he's got 3 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I've seen a few posts on here now intimating that Richard has 3 LE's.

Is this true??

I can understand that if you have the £££ (and I believe Richard does) then having one to ride and one as an investment to put in a glass box etc (not to ride) - but what do you do with the 3rd one??

I'm sure Goose will get his LE sooner or later - and you know what they say about good things coming to good people..... :D :D

Hope the Gooseman has forgiven Steve & me for our little big of 'fun' at Silverstone :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
It was classic stitch up Kurt and if the real richard turns up at any future events i may not believe its him :eek: :rolling:

Things regarding LE's are on the back burner until late this year or early next(well thats what lisa thinks lol ) but i've been enjoying my RS at the moment too much to think of replacing it lately but you never know Richard may wrap his spare LE up for xmas (to Goose lots of love richard xx) :rolleyes: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Surely you need 7 Le's.................................one for every day of the week :rolling:

·
Registered
414 Posts
3 x LE's

Dont forget this lads - Its all well and good having lots of bikes.... BUT you can only ride one at at time.....:doh:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
sorry guys ,but is this thread meant to lead someware ?

i like you all work bloody hard and when ebay / adverts selling stuff make it an open market for purchasing whatever you want ,should you have the cash ,what we all spend it on is our choice .

and the reasons are our own .

re the brand i am very passionate having owned and own quite a few of there new brand since merloni started it . including scooters ,and own numerous de thomaso benelli range .i have been a benelli fan since 16 when i saw my first 250c

i also through being passionate took the time to go to the rallye weekend and wanted to see and enjoy the ambience of the people behind this marque .
and also have a beer or two with my friends from the region .if the rallye was not on that weekend ,yes i would have loved to come to silverstone .

i like a lot of people all over the world like collecting some could say its stupid ,wife does tell me sometimes . but hey she likes shoes .ha ha .

i believe for all you future prospective LE owners i am doing nothing wrong there are still new ones for sale and with a warrenty and half the price of original , so dont whinge moan go and buy 1 .

i feel sorry for those that paid full price and now they have really devalued .

i will say they are the wealthy ones as when they first came out I COULD NOT AFFORD ONE .

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
:soapbox:............................................... :blowup:

Its all meant as light hearted fun Richard - its not meant to go 'anywhere' as you put it.

Maybe you can get yourself along to the next gathering we have in the UK and you will realise that we are all just normal folk you enjoy a laugh and a joke (often at others expense !!) and all happen to be passionate about Benelli's.

Look forward to seeing you sometime in the future fella :D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
If you really want to get a laugh Richard, turn up to the next meet riding one LE and towing the other 2 behind you... We will send Angus to meet you and be ready with the Camera :rolling:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
If you really want to get a laugh Richard, turn up to the next meet riding one LE and towing the other 2 behind you... We will send Angus to meet you and be ready with the Camera :rolling:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
As the other guys have said Rich, don't take it too personally. If the truth be known, we would probably all do the same as you if only we had the dosh. By the way, what are you doing the first Bank holiday in May next year?

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I'm sure he would get a warm welcome next year at Roy Bridge and i'd make room at the bar for him ;) . isnt it part of this forums charm that we can take banter with a pinch of salt :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts