Benelli Forum banner

Where do you wanna go for a ride out then ??

• Meet at the Squires Cafe (Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds) and ride to Settle and onto Hawes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meet Nottingham/Melton Mowbray ride to Hunstanton

• Meet in Chelmsford and ride to Comfort Cafe in Cambridge

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D Righty then !

At long last here is my attempt at sorting a Poll thingy for a ride out on Saturday 7th July

I guess if folk cant make the Saturday then continue posting in this thread and you may find other folk may be suited better to Sunday as well ??
NB - Instead of your 2 wheeled machine - you may wish to arrive in a boat - judging by the weather we have had lately !!

Obviously if its p#ssing it down then I am gonna be sat at home, with ma slippers on reading the racing times !!

NB - You can vote for more than one ride out !!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Who was paying attention to the date then eh??

Hahaha

I knew I would feck something up with the poll thing ! :doh:

I was looking in ma diary and the 14th was sticking in my head - thats the day my Tre goes under the knife at Rusty's for clutch basket mods !

THE RIDE OUT DATE IS SATURDAY 7th JULY 2007 :p

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Still not sure if I can make the saturday, but voted anyway and will try and swing it.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Kurt,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the first one, and if the date is the 14th, I will be in bed suffering with a massive hangover, having turned 40 the previous day!

(I've put in Maidstone - Hastings on the off chance things may change though!)

Andy

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your forty eh ??

Wow - didnt realise that you was such an old bas#ard :rolling: :rolling:

Well if some Benelli owners end up riding past your way then I am sure they will pop by and buy you a shandy (thats what you southerners drink aint it ??) :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Well - in case I forget - Happy Fortieth for Saturday :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The ride is gonna be this Saturday - Saturday the 7th July 2007

And guess what??

I have checked the long range weather - and it says sunshine :ele: :ele:

(but then again, it is england and that probably dont count for much !!!)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
The ride is gonna be this Saturday - Saturday the 7th July 2007

And guess what??

I have checked the long range weather - and it says sunshine :ele: :ele:

(but then again, it is england and that probably dont count for much !!!)
My forecast has been telling me its gonna be good for ducks - oh the delights of living on the Costa Del Hampshire!:mad:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just been checking weather forecast for tomorrow - guess what ??

The weather man hasnt changed his mind bout it being sunny :D :clap:

All options appear to be blessed with decent weather for the weekend :bow:

Looks like Colin and Lloyd and Ande are off to Canterbury > Rye (Lloyd, do you want to PM the guys and arrange a meeting point / time??)
Jason - DO you wanna go on this run out too??

As for the rest, well shall we say meet in Matlock Bath (at the carpark at the far end - behind the fish pond) at 10.00am and from there we can all decide if were doin the cat and fiddle run or off to Skegness cos they seem to be the favoured options

If you wanna drop me a PM with your mobile then I can buzz you tonight and confirm should anything look like changing

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Right then guys - this means all of you (well from the UK anyway)

I know exjapsteve is sorting out a meet / ride for the Cadwell BSB on the bank holiday weekend in August - but lets try and have a mass Benelli rideout early / mid september

Either SUNDAY 9th or SUNDAY 16th September

Put those dates on your grubby calendar in your garage and lets pray for sunshine

As for location - if those down south wanna rideout down south then can someone from down there recommend more good routes
Same for you guys north of the border (Lawrence, AL, R1Convert etc)

I think we can sort the middle part of the UK (you guys from Wales are welcome to join any of the rides - but you wont get me in Wales again (Despite your fantastic roads :D ) - Not whilst the mad mullah Brunstrum is in charge !!!)
Maybe if you guys from down south have a ride out that heads north then I am sure that us in the midlands cant sort a ride south to meet up (ideas of places please..........??)

If anyone wants to add routes / ideas then post them on here - there is plenty of time to sort something out

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Right then guys - this means all of you (well from the UK anyway)

I know exjapsteve is sorting out a meet / ride for the Cadwell BSB on the bank holiday weekend in August - but lets try and have a mass Benelli rideout early / mid september

Either SUNDAY 9th or SUNDAY 16th September

Put those dates on your grubby calendar in your garage and lets pray for sunshine

As for location - if those down south wanna rideout down south then can someone from down there recommend more good routes
Same for you guys north of the border (Lawrence, AL, R1Convert etc)

I think we can sort the middle part of the UK (you guys from Wales are welcome to join any of the rides - but you wont get me in Wales again (Despite your fantastic roads :D ) - Not whilst the mad mullah Brunstrum is in charge !!!)
Maybe if you guys from down south have a ride out that heads north then I am sure that us in the midlands cant sort a ride south to meet up (ideas of places please..........??)

If anyone wants to add routes / ideas then post them on here - there is plenty of time to sort something out
Kurt, you don't half know how to pick the dates don't you!

9th September I am on the Yacht in Cannes, the 15th I am booked up for a meet up and ride out with some friends off of the SV Portal (not that it is all SV's, only about 50% now!)

There's a thought, we could invade that one, it is a cracking route, all over Exmoor, and a run up the infamous Porlock Hill!

Andy

·
Registered
83 Posts
9th Sept

:) Could def do the 9th of sept, Flying out to the Dom Rep on the 14th so can make the latter date. Anywhere would be good for me really.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Apart from Andy (Tornadotre) who is blagging it in Cannes for most of September then its looking like the 9th is favourite so far !

Keep posting guys - come on we want to get some serious numbers on this ride out

Keep posting ideas of routes - especially if it means more can meet in various locations too :ele:

(If nothing else, hopefully we should be able to put together some kind of story for the 2nd edition of the Benelli Magazine !! ??)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts