Benelli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hat

Hi Colin, Sharky (or others?) Do you fancy a ride out tomorrow as I think the weather's meant to be good? Oakdene at 9am?

Lloyd.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi lloyd, sorry i dont have a bike to ride !
ben nelli has gone to meet its maker !
well not quite, it has gone up t`north to kjm to hopefully sort out my running faults etc... Ill give you the full details when i here some news from them.:| >D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, decided not to. looking forward to going out with you and Sharky again soon.

When do you expect to get your bike back?

Also, any ideas why my avatar keeps disapearing. One day it works, next it's gone!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Lloyd,

Don't worry, I'm not pinching your Pic, I'm only trying it out to see if it works OK when I use the link to the URL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will give kjm a ring on wednesday and see what has been found, I am not prepared to wait too long ! I just want it to run as yours does. It is quite frustrating trying to explain the run fault and i told them to ride it ,but i am not sure taz thought anything is wrong ! I was going to ring you when i was there and ask if you would confirm what i am describing.

If your pic is missing you may be typing in and missing a full stop maybe ?

ive tried your pic here.
whoops iv put a u instead of y lets try again ...
arhh thats it !!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lloyd are you still up for rideout tomorrow.......??????? just got back from TAZ and bike has had first service......their retail manager tried to convince me that benelli have said they are not replacing faulty windshield that bubbles up......what a crock of @#%$......anyway after more discussion finally got out of him that one had been replaced after speaking to their mechanic........also on way up to TAZ switch gear started playing up.....indicators would not cancel easily but TAZ after looking at them said they would replace them under warrenty.......how are you getting on with kjm colin ???? have you got your bike back yet??????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I'm up for that tomorrow sharky, I will give you a ring. Colin, if you reading this what is happening with your bike? If you have it back do fancy a ride out tomorrow?

Tried ringing you but you are not answering. Weather permitting, shall we meet up at the Oakdene at 9.30? I will text you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: Rideout tomorrow?!

Hi, rs still at kjm,still waiting for parts and still waiting for warranty parts.
sharky?? did you get a new screen? or did you mean they just said someone once got one replaced ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Rideout tomorrow?!

hi colinnotornado,
sorry to hear your rs is still up north.....why the hell couldnt TAZ fix it....maybe they dont have the equipment or know how to ???????..retail manager nigel tried to convince me that benelli are not replacing faulty screens.....mine is now quite bad so i will be talking to the service manager chez on monday, who im sure will be ok about it.....also switch gear needs replacing so another trip to TAZ soon......did they tell you what they did on your 1st service....mine £160 and very vague on what they did............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts