Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top young motorcycle roadracing ace, Cole Odendaal, has signed as the sole rider for Benelli and TJ's Performance Motorcycle Centre to contest the 2007 Australian Naked Bike Championship aboard a Benelli TnT 1130.

The Benelli TnT 1130 is an incredible piece of Italian motorcycling exotica instantly recognisable by its unique and aggressive design. It is powered by an 1130cc 4-stroke developing over 160hp and 'big triple' torque which gives the TnT real attitude.

"I am excited about this opportunity. The Benelli TnT is an awesome bike. Power delivery and handling is top notch. It is going to be great. I am looking forward to mixing with the champions, Scott Charlton and Jon Cartwright as well." Odendaal said.

"Cole is a young gun and aspiring Australian Champion. TJ's is all about developing motorcycling potential, so together we will develop a strong racing effort," said Terry Daly, owner of TJ's Performance Centre.

"The bike is very good already, as was shown at the opening round at Eastern Creek last month. Early testing and development, together with continued support from our sponsors, including Benelli, has been very encouraging and we are confident of a good showing this year," Daly said.

An established motorcycle performance development centre in South East Queensland, TJ's is responsible for bike preparation as well as development of the engine and chassis on the Benelli TnT. "Benelli's racing heritage, commencing with Tonino the "Terrible" in the late 1920's, is most impressive. Over the years distinctive bikes and design innovations have become a Benelli trademark. Our racing efforts are being observed all around the world. We are building on Benelli's special association with Australians Kel Carruthers, 1969 250cc World Champion; and Peter Goddard, 2001 & 2002 World Superbikes campaigns, to write a new chapter for Benelli downunder. The whole team brings together a wealth of knowledge and experience, and we are fired up." Daly said.

The 2007 Australian Naked Bike Championship is part of the support programme for the Australian Superbike Championship series, with the next round to be held at Winton Raceway, 22-25 March 2007.

·
Registered
18 Posts
news reply

Tornado 1130 blues;
Has anybody out there come accross the problem that I have now with my Benelli Tornado 1130cc (2008 model)? The problems is within the gearbox, where its in neutral & engine off & the bike intermittantly wont push forwards, but push it backwards & then it goes forwards, Also when riding & changing down gears it intermittantly bangs/clunks like its trying to enguage two gears at once.
I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions? Kambaldaman.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts