Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note
Following our get together at Silverstone where I noticed that lots of you had aftermarket resevoirs on your Tornados, I decided I had to have them. Spoke to Laurence and he was not likely to be ordering any in the near future so being a patient sort I trawled the inernet (lots of places sell them but the prices vary wildly)and found a place in the good ole U.S. of A. selling Rizoma's. I ordered a front and a rear resevoir in Titanium. Only cost £76 for the pair including postage. Thought that was a fantastic price and I am sure when i get 5 minutes to fit them they will just finish the bike off, Oh except the grilles i want to put in the Ducts ( I wonder where i got that idea?) Every time i come on here it seems to cost me money :doh:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Addition

:doh: Forgot to mention the levers i will be fitting as well when they arrive from our glorious group buyer Laurence. Something else i got the idea for whilst in Northamptonshire :confused:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Hi fella,
Can I have the link for that web site ;)

Kenny.
+ 1

starting to stock up on a few parts over the winter and my reservoirs are looking a bit scabby............

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Only cost £76 for the pair including postage.
Don't forget ya may get hit with vat if customs have a look at ya parcel..:(

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts