Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Would have had even more impact if the parting shot from the helecopter panned out over the baby, driver of red car and one of the girls friends in body bags beside the crash.

Just does not stop them texting though!

Dave

·
Fyule
697 Posts
If only something as harrowing as that actually got the message through to some people. No matter what you do you won't stop some people using the phone to text in the car, they seem to have the 'won't happen to me' attitude.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rob you bugger ... this is a serious thread and you go and spoil it with your childish humour!!!

Didn't stop me chuckling though you numpty:rolling:

Al:rolling:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Accident on A38 Tuesday night

just though I would add - I was driving fom Penzance heading twards Plymouth at around 8..30pm on the A38 on Tuesday night after a weeks holiay in the Scillys.
Delay for 2hrs 3 cars in front of me due to a driver pulling out of a side road and not seeing 2 bikes coming down the road - both looked as if they went over or through the front of the car - not nice to see with family in the car.
Doesnt have to be texting - just car drivers not looking for bikes.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Jesus that really put the shits up me:bawl:

My daughter is learning to drive and after 10 hours of lessons she drives very well but with a little too much confidence for my liking

She also sends 100's of texts a day and thats all I could think about when I seen this

Im going to sit her down in front of it and make her watch it all, I could not watch it all, so maybe it will make her concentrate more and think about all those wankers we see day in day out on their damn phones whilst driving

1 - 7 of 7 Posts