Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i left preston on friday drove up to newcastle and went to amsterdam on the first leg of my european roadtrip. Got off the ferry and the bike stalled on the downramp and wouldnt start.:doh:

bloody hell i was stressed. Think it was because i set off without letting her warm. every time i turned her over she would turn coughand pop and then die. Luckily after 10 minutes i turned her, caught her on the throttle and just kept the revs up whilst she warmed up. Everything is wicked now but i am really paranoid. Although that is probably the coffe shops i have been in.

Ealry night tonight and then off to nurburging ring tomorrow. Anybody know of a good campsite there?:D Any suggestions welcome.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R & G tail tidy problems

i will post some pics when i get back. Has anyone had any problems with R&G numberplate brackets sheering? mine came off down the autobahn in germany and i lost my indicators. fotunately i have managed to bungee chord my numberplate to my tent roll on the back. my mate fared worse though he dropped hin new tuono when he dismounted:doh:

Anyway in switerland now after coming through the alps so really im on the last leg. Anyone who has never been to the alps must go its amazing. Although not sure the best way to carry luggage. my oxford humback panniers have forced a brake light into the exhaust and its melted it:doh: :doh: fortuotously with my indicators snaped off i have mounted them differently and all is good:clap:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Did tour of europe last year,it was a tossup between the vfr or the nelly.Luckily the vfr won:rolling: wot a bloody good trip tho,well worth the 1900 mile in 6 days.Av a gudon:clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts