1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Laurence, can you tell me how much one of those spacer thingies is, if they aren't too expensive I'd like one so I can turn the gearbox upside down - so to speak!

I don't know if I'll like it, but just intruiged and would like to give it a go!

Andy

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andy,

From memory, the difference in cost between the standard and reverse shifting rearsets was less than £20 but I don't know if they will sell the part separately. Let me know if you want one and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi, I just missed out on the new set irfuel was selling on when I joined so count me in, they look great. Let me know as soon as you want payment, cheers, Dave.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Interest noted Dave. Which ones are you after?

For a 'group buy' the current prices are :-

'Naked' model to suit TNT = £200
'Sport' model to suit the Tornado = £210
'Superbike' model to suit Tornado = £280

Postage and packing within the U.K. = £10. International, please ask.

Please see Robby Moto web site:- http://www.robbymotoeng.com/include/English.pdf

If anybody fancies anything else from the catalogue please let me know.

·
3,085 Posts
Yep

fork preload adjusters please, anyone else keen, I'll have to measure up the RS's 50mm fork hex to see what one fits, maybe the 43mm Tornado could be a diffirent distance across the flats/, bare with me while i peruse the catalogue :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
As long as you can tell me which version and colour you want Nathen, I'll add them onto the order for you. Here is the current choice:-

009-A001 APRILIA RSV1000 98-06
009-D001 DUCATI 916-996-998
009-H001 HONDA CBR 900 00-03
009-H002 HONDA CBR1000RR 04-07
009-K001 KAWASAKI ZX6-R 03-05
009-K002 KAWASAKI ZZR 1400 07
009-K003 KAWASAKI ZX10-R 07
009-M001 MV AGUSTA F4
009-S001 SUZUKI GSX-R750 00-04
009-S002 SUZUKI GSX-R1000 01-05
009-Y001 YAMAHA R6 99-06
009-Y002 YAMAHA R1 98-05
009-T001 TRIUMPH SPEEDT. 06

Colours = Red, Blue or Natural

Cost = £20 per adjuster

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
'Superbike' model it is then Dave. That'll cheer the other Dave (BenelliDave) up a bit, as there is a minimum order quantity of 3 sets on those.
Anybody else up for 'threesome'? :ele: :ele: :ele:

·
Registered
736 Posts
'Superbike' model it is then Dave. That'll cheer the other Dave (BenelliDave) up a bit, as there is a minimum order quantity of 3 sets on those.
Anybody else up for 'threesome'? :ele: :ele: :ele:
Come on guys, there must be someone else who wants the SBK rearsets!!

·
3,085 Posts
Hey errol

Can you measure your Base Tre's fork preload adjusters acroos the flats? , I'll measure up my RS's, (which should be the same as the TnT's, :)

·
3,085 Posts
Done

The RS is 22mm across the flats, I take it TnT Sport ones are the same (?) dont know about TnT CR and Base Tornado yet, I;ll have a set in Black please, buggered if I know what one in that list are 22mm though??

·
224 Posts
Last time there was the group buy on these rear sets I tryed to get a set of
the WSB (SuperBike) rear sets to fit my Tornado TRE LE but only the Sport version was available.

Are you sure you can get a set of the multi adjustable SuperBike rear sets to fit my bike?????

If yes than I may be interested....

Please let me know and meanwhile I will ponder this perdiciment :doh:

·
224 Posts
The Robby Moto catalog only shows rear set` applications of the SPORT style to fit the Benelli Tornado.

The Robby Moto catalog does not show an application for the multi adjustable Super Bike rear sets.

Unless Robby Moto has changed the availability, the Super Bike Rear Sets are not sold to the general public. This is what Robby Moto told me when I contacted them. The same thing was told to me when I talked to both the USA Benelli Importer, and a dealer in the USA that imports Robby Moto products.

So ....what is the truth ....?:rolling: :confused:

·
3,085 Posts
Well

The Benello Officine catalogue (available from Benelli web site as a PDF) lists the SBK to fit the 1130cc Tornado, so these will fit the 900 series Tornado's, they are made by Robby Moto, but "may" only be available via Benelli, but if laurence can get them Id get a pair if I were you,

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know why Robby Moto have not included them in the catalogue, as they were displayed on the Benelli stand at the Milan show again this year. However, the dealer that I am placing the order with assures me they can supply them. :clap:

I'll be confirming the order in the next 7 to 10 days so please let me know if you are after a set or any other items.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Roland, we need a "frantic tuggin" emoticon :rolling:
Oh sweet jeezus ...... I almost snorted half a cup of tea through my nose there when I read that:rolling:

Al (Waiting on the tugging emoticon coming along):)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts