Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robby Moto lists its TnT rearsets for '04 - '05, but they should fit all years, is that right? Just wanted to make sure before I order one. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Robby Moto lists its TnT rearsets for '04 - '05, but they should fit all years, is that right? Just wanted to make sure before I order one. Thanks!
Lawrence is your man for this. Mr White?

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Yep, I'm onto it guys. :clap:

I'll try and get you a price early next week Spider.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
The TNT rear sets will fit all years of TNT but not sure if they will fit the Tornado. Is that what you meant?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The TNT rear sets will fit all years of TNT but not sure if they will fit the Tornado. Is that what you meant?
No, I just wanted to be sure TnT rearsets do fit all years. I think the Tornado ones are totally different.

By the way, are there other brands of rearsets that fit the TnT? I know Maniac Motors sells another kind - more expensive.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Lawrence, after a chat and measuring session with Kurt. I've decided to rethink the Robby Moto option for my LE. Can you include me in your price enquiry?

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Are you sure Bob, the exchange rate is soooooo bloody abysmal at the moment?

·
3,085 Posts
Maniac motors sell two brands

Robby moto make their own branded ones, and they also make the "Benelli' branded ones for the benelli catalogue. MM sell the official ones at the rrp set by the factory.
My Robby moto one's rock :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts