Benelli Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Dave
When I last sent an email to Lawrence - I think he was getting all the cash together off everyone then placing the order.
I think then Robby Moto are then having them manufactured to order - Lawrence's best guess was 3-4 wks from his placing of the order before delivery.

I cant wait to get them and fit them tho (and what with the Remus can posting on here as well - I think I gonna get myself into debt !! :p )

(Apologies Lawrence for answering on your behalf - its I am bored shitless at work today and now the company firewall lets me onto the forum, I am just passing time :D )

Kurt

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Yeah you lot, whoever you are hurry up and get your spondoolies off to Laurence so he can get the order in!

I want my rear sets!

I can see there is gonna be a race to see who can fit them and post up pictorial evidence first!:rolling:

Andy

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Kurt's got it spot on Dave :)

I placed the order earlier in the week and I'm expecting them to arrive well before the end of the Month. (just in time for some nice weather I hope!!!)
They will be on their way to you guys as soon as I've received them................ well maybe just after I have fitted a set to my bike and got the pics on here to make all the guys that didn't order them jealous. (sorry Al!!!)

By the way, I'm still waiting for 2 or 3 of the guys that confirmed they wanted them to pay up. If you have sent the dosh and I have not confirmed by email that I've received it could you please let me know in case it's went AWOL in the post?

Cheers

·
Old Member
61 Posts
robby rear sets

Hi Lawrence

I don't think your getting my replies to your emails.
Can you email with how you want the money and where to send.

Many thanks

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Laurence,
You`ve got mail :clap :clap: :clap: :clap:
I`ll have to wait even longer than you lot as I`m having mine anodised when I get them:mad: :mad: :mad:
Laurence is helping us all out here with this deal so a big thank you to him for sorting this out :bow: :bow:
Dave

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Hi Tony,

I wonderd why I hadn't heard from you. I've sent you an email with the details.

Oh, and your very welcome Dave.

Cheers,

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
) They will be on their way to you guys as soon as I've received them................ well maybe just after I have fitted a set to my bike and got the pics on here to make all the guys that didn't order them jealous. (sorry Al!!!)
I doubt they would fit a K7 gixxer anyway Laurence;)

Al:D

·
Old Member
61 Posts
Robby rear sets

Hi Laurence

I am getting permanent failure notices from yahoo.com with your email address.
Cheque is in the post Saturday 3rd March (hmm bet you have heard that before)
Many thanks for organising this great deal.

Best regards

Arders

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Cheers Tony.

I can't understand why the emails are not getting through though as I registered for Yahoo Mail and sent a test message and it came through OK.

Are you sure that you have entered my email address correctly?

·
Old Member
61 Posts
Robby rear sets

Hi Laurence

All I do is reply to your mails if you see what I mean.
I take your mail, click on reply and go from there. odd eh.

I will check it out and try again, but in case it doesn't work
many thanks again.

Tony

·
3,082 Posts
rear sets

LAurence, are these the ones that are to become the official Benelli Officiane Ones available from the factory?
Oh I need a pic of them for the mag, can you show me were those pics were again?

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Thanks for posting the links Andy.

The official Benelli 'Officine' rearsets are made by Robby Moto (see attached pic.) who are providing the sets that I have ordered.

The top set is the 'Sport' model to suit the Tornado TRE. The bottom set are the 'Superbike' model but strangely enough, Robby Moto state that they do not do a set to fit the Tornado, which begs the question as to why they were on this Benelli display at the Milan show :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts