Benelli Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Battery is a fitted 12OCT2013 DYNAVOLT MG12B4 delivering 260 CCA with beefier wiring. Takes have a dozen cranks to start but hey-ho confidence is high.
Looked at the single seat hump cowl when removed and thought its construction was OTT and then I saw fabric edging and 4 clips retaining the main body in the cowl.
Surprise, surprise .. I have a pillion seat ! Does mean I have a Biposto :D which is the same as TRE, Novocento ..
Daft thing is, I have seen just the pillion perch on Ebay and on here too for sale .. as these from broken bikes?
Have to say I'm so impressed with this beast of Italian bullion and its provenance that it's with me for life.

and now with a little bit more use just 2 or 3 spins to start .. and the rev. A replacement dash doesn't reset the trip and clock :ele:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I am presuming the replacement dash was also rev A as it still exhibits the longer than 2 seconds/less than 2 seconds mode and adjust. Could be B or C but haven't checked the sticker and don't know how they exhibit. CBA going down your rev 6 UPS retro-fit. Less hassle to almost buy another 260cca Dynavolt MG12B4

PS. Your website bible is a god send, cheers bud!

·
6,096 Posts
They didn't, but do now. They used to top out, then burst.

41 again today, and tomorrow, then a cool change to 33 on Saturday. I've been saying this for the last couple of years, but I think it's time I installed an a/c.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts