Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: i am having to think about selling my rs really gutted about this but it is never getting used apart from long trips and they are few and far between what is the asking price for these nowa days got 8000 on the clock and it has never missed a beat some info would be helpful ??:mad:

·
Registered
574 Posts
RS valuations

As Angus has just sold(?) his RS i would guess he is best positioned to give you a market price for yours. However, based on a "new" one costing £7,000 I doubt a "used" one without warranty, sold privately could raise over £4,500.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
DON'T DO IT ! :mad:

You'll only regret it later ! ;)

Simply get out on it more ! :clap:

:D
+1

i ride my Benelli more than any other bike i've had,and i dont use it for work,cant wait for my days off to get out on it:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Its like giving up a supermodel to go out with the girl from the chippie you will never get the same buzz. If you do want to sell there is already a collection of RS's for sale on ebay . I would say £3900 - 4300 for 53/04 would be a good price dependant on miles as most people like to buy low mileage . Extras are good as there are so few things you can buy. Good luck if you do . Ps mine fetched £4750 and many offers of £4500 .pps. Service history / upgrades important as buyers are very clued up on our Benelli traits . Emphasise the riding experience ,rarity and ownership being fantastic .

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't think so

well guyz got out on it tues and thursday and i must say now i remember why i bought the bike and you are all right there is no better thing than owning a benelli over any other bike now i have had the fun the bank is the only people who will take it off me ....... LONG LIVE THE NELLI :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts